Pregnacy in Rape is God's Intent!

island1fox

Wow this sounds really bad.

Almost as bad as people--including Obama that would crush the skull of a baby before birth and call it "partial birth abortion" a good medical procedure.

Or almost as bad if there is a bothced abortion and after the baby has been stabbed and ripped out of the womb--Obama votes to let the baby die .

texan

Wow this sounds really bad.

Almost as bad as people--including Obama that would crush the skull of a baby before birth and call it "partial birth abortion" a good medical procedure.

Or almost as bad if there is a bothced abortion and after the baby has been stabbed and ripped out of the womb--Obama votes to let the baby die .
True post and point.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
If we would be so arrogant as to even presume to guess what God "intends"...then the next logical question would be whether or not a just and loving God would "intend" for our legal system to force a rape victim to bear an unwanted child.

I cant wait for the next right wing maroon to try and explain why "his" God would take such a position.

soberups

Sorry to be gross, but hear me out on this one.

Imagine for a moment if, hypothetically, a man who was anally raped by another man could become "pregnant" with some sort of a living being the size of, say, a grapefruit, that would grow in size for 9 months inside of his scrotum and then be forcibly ejected through his urethra and out of his penis.

Something tells me that we wouldnt even be debating the "abortion issue" if this were the case.

If men could become pregnant, abortions would be available at Jiffy Lube for $79.95 and could be performed at the same time we got our oil changed.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member

Imagine for a moment if, hypothetically, a man who was anally raped by another man could become "pregnant" with some sort of a living being the size of, say, a grapefruit, that would grow in size for 9 months inside of his scrotum and then be forcibly ejected through his urethra and out of his penis.

Something tells me that we wouldnt even be debating the "abortion issue" if this were the case.

If men could become pregnant, abortions would be available at Jiffy Lube for $79.95 and could be performed at the same time we got our oil changed.

The little rulebooks of all the organized religions would look a lot different if women had been involved when they were being written.

UPS Lifer

And you call the right wingers "Moroms' ??? :funny:

soberups

And you call the right wingers "Moroms' ??? :funny:

No, I call them "maroons" because they would presume to speak for God, and they would assume that a God who created this universe and all life in it would endorse any sort of political position in the affairs of mankind.

beentheredonethat

That's not just gross.. that's the stupidest comment I ever heard.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
That's not just gross.. that's the stupidest comment I ever heard.
It was overboard but his point is legit. A lot of these religious "rules" that are ostensibly a reflection "god's will" are really just about men controlling women. If men could get pregnant abortion would be a sacrament and churches would probably double as abortion clinics. The priest would give the abortions himself.

beentheredonethat

It was overboard but his point is legit. A lot of these religious "rules" that are ostensibly a reflection "god's will" are really just about men controlling women. If men could get pregnant abortion would be a sacrament and churches would probably double as abortion clinics. The priest would give the abortions himself.
I was wrong.. that was the second stupidest thing I ever heard.. You sir, now have said the stupidest thing I ever heard, congratulations.