preintergrad

plkl62

I failed preintergrad only because my browser was not working right I was using the edge browser in windows 10 and it is not compatible with the success factors told m eto close the browser this attempt would not be recorded, well it was and that was my third try do I have nay recourse to get the test reset? Who would I call this is not fair because this was not my fault.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
image.gif
I failed preintergrad only because my browser was not working right I was using the edge browser in windows 10 and it is not compatible with the success factors told m eto close the browser this attempt would not be recorded, well it was and that was my third try do I have nay recourse to get the test reset? Who would I call this is not fair because this was not my fault.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Holy Christ this is the future of UPS, Our Country, and our whole existence! People can't even take two seconds to fix a misspelled word on a screen when it's underlined in RED and they wonder why they don't pass a test 3 times that is supposed to be a "pre" test to the real thing.

SMH

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Holy Christ this is the future of UPS, Our Country, and our whole existence! People can't even take two seconds to fix a misspelled word on a screen when it's underlined in RED and they wonder why they don't pass a test 3 times that is supposed to be a "pre" test to the real thing.

SMH

He's all your's, Scooby.

Run with it.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

SMH
Show us what ya got Scoob

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Show us what ya got Scoob
Ya know, I tell myself everyday to stop being such a dick to people and try to be nicer and more understanding, but then I come across donkeys like the OP who make me want to rattle slap someone and shove their heads in the dirt and call them a bikerack. I can't win!

I don't think anything I or (anyone) says will sink in, I have a feeling it would be more of a waste of time than it was for the OP to sign up.

barnyard

KTM rider
Ya know, I tell myself everyday to stop being such a dick to people and try to be nicer and more understanding, but then I come across donkeys like the OP who make me want to rattle slap someone and shove their heads in the dirt and call them a bikerack.

It's like running Orion 100%. I tell myself I am going to do it, I start doing it, but by the end of the day, I just can't.

Cementups

Box Monkey
Ya know, I tell myself everyday to stop being such a dick to people and try to be nicer and more understanding, but then I come across donkeys like the OP who make me want to rattle slap someone and shove their heads in the dirt and call them a bikerack. I can't win!

I don't think anything I or (anyone) says will sink in, I have a feeling it would be more of a waste of time than it was for the OP to sign up.

I gave up a long time ago. Even though the problem seems to be getting progressively worse, I seem to have hope that maybe his people will be too dumb to figure how to mate and reproduce and their people will become extinct in due time. But yet, somehow they end up finding a way to put his ding-dang in her who-haw and creating tomorrow's problems. Just make it stop. SOMEONE MAKE IT STOP!!!!

BrownArmy

I never went to Integrad, and have no idea about 'pre-Integrad'.

Evidently these things are needed.

Here was my version of Integrad:

"Can you drive stick?"

Yes, M'aam.

"Great, let's go".

"Don't roll back on this hill".

"Watch that tail-swing".

"Don't bother with first gear".

"What are you doing for the next 25 years?"

The only thing that threw me was the last question as it seemed out of context, but now I understand fully.

Is Integrad where they put you in a 'baby-jump-device' and teach you how to walk?

Lulz.

rod

Retired 22 years
I never went to Integrad, and have no idea about 'pre-Integrad'.

Evidently these things are needed.

Here was my version of Integrad:

"Can you drive stick?"

Yes, M'aam.

"Great, let's go".

"Don't roll back on this hill".

"Watch that tail-swing".

"Don't bother with first gear".

"What are you doing for the next 25 years?"

The only thing that threw me was the last question as it seemed out of context, but now I understand fully.

Is Integrad where they put you in a 'baby-jump-device' and teach you how to walk?

Lulz.

Sounds like you had the same "training as me". No pissing around- no hand holding ---just get behind the wheel and do it. I never went to any UPS school. I went from part time on Friday to Full time driver the fallowing Tuesday----(3 day Memorial weekend).

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Intergrad was very hard,, here are the keys, here is a map , don't hit anything , don't miss a pîck up and don't stuff a pkg and have your reds off by noon !
I don't know how I passed , I even learned on my own how to walk on ice !