preload pay rate

i work in the western ny area on preload and my pay rate is 14.16 an hour, my first day was 9/10/08, was anyone hired around that time? i think my pay rate should be higher

UPSGUY72

i work in the western ny area on preload and my pay rate is 14.16 an hour, my first day was 9/10/08, was anyone hired around that time? i think my pay rate should be higher

Really . You been working for UPS for almost 6 years and haven't been paying attention to what they been paying you or making sure you got your raises when you where suppose to....

Kis124

I think your pay rate is correct. I was hired 01/08 before new contract. I'm at 15.47. You were hired after the contract as was a co-worker of mine and he's at about the same rate you are

Sent using BrownCafe App

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I was hired a little more than 2 years
before you....under the contract that ended in Aug 2007....my pay rate compared to yours...yours sounds low...16 cents at hour? Odd.

image.jpg
Mr. Bigbucks.