Preload/shifter job

gator

I'm an eam/saturday driver who has worked at brown for 13 years. I saw this position posted and it sounded interesting. I have never worked preload before or shifter. The hours are 5am-2pm. I'm wondering if my pay would change since i'm at top pay now. What does anyone else think about this position? Any thoughts would be appreciated.

feederdriver06

former monkey slave
We have these type of 22's at my building. Are you part time? Are you full time? At my building a part timer bidding on a 22 and a full timer bidding on a 22 will bring about different payrates. The job itself is decent from what I know of it. Those are good hours to work once you adapt to the schedule - a big plus is your ride to and from work will be with light traffic. Also getting done early in the afternoon has its advantages too. Sign the bid sheet. It only takes a few seconds and could be the best thing you ever do. You don't have to take the job by bidding on it but if your on the bid sheet management has to offer it to you. You then could say yes or no. Keep your interest in the job to yourself and sign the bid sheet at the end of its posting(should have an "up" date and a "down" date on it. :peaceful:

fethrs

I'm not sure about your contract language but in my hub you have 30 days probation on the job and also need to pass certain tests for each job. If you do not pass the tests nor want the job for some reason you can go back to old job without losing seniority. Think about working outside for the shifter job too. The weather may be a factor. Good luck