Preload shop steward

HardknocksUPSer

It's good you have someone to give you a hand.
I called the union hall fussing about something the other week and the center manager automatically knew it was me because everyone else is too scared to call up there except for me and the steward driver. that's what we pay dues for, for crying out load call and ask questions guys !

I called the union hall fussing about something the other week and the center manager automatically knew it was me because everyone else is too scared to call up there expect for me and the steward driver. that's what we pay dues for, for crying out load call and ask questions guys !
Unfortunately they only worry about it,after they get into trouble.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I called the union hall fussing about something the other week and the center manager automatically knew it was me because everyone else is too scared to call up there except for me and the steward driver. that's what we pay dues for, for crying out load call and ask questions guys !

You called the union hall from a company phone while on the clock?

Stick with it young blood! I am sure by now you have set sail on your way. Personal relationships with your brothers and sisters are important, but also with management. Remember "The PEN is mightier than the sword!" Lead by example this will help gather your flock. Continue educating new hires (members once they sign). Everyone comes in their own time.