Preload Start Time

T

Turdferguson

Recently, the start time for preload at my hub has been changed to 12AM from 4AM. My question is, am I obligated to go in at 12AM? The reason why I'm asking is because I've been doing helpers along with preload and 16 hours of work is quite tiresome.

Depends

Rack em

Made the Podium
If you cant handle being a jumper because you're too tired, then stop jumping. Preload is your priority so you better be there at your scheduled start time

Erectionist

If you cant handle being a jumper because you're too tired, then stop jumping. Preload is your priority so you better be there at your scheduled start time
I can definitely handle it but having more sleep isn't so bad, right? From 12AM-3AM there's only 40-50 packages that comes down my slide, tell me again how I need to be there by my scheduled start time.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Only 1 person has answered my question...
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1449629926.967443.jpg

Is this you?

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I can definitely handle it but having more sleep isn't so bad, right? From 12AM-3AM there's only 40-50 packages that comes down my slide, tell me again how I need to be there by my scheduled start time.

Because you've been told to start a 12:00?

That is why you need to be there.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Recently, the start time for preload at my hub has been changed to 12AM from 4AM. My question is, am I obligated to go in at 12AM? The reason why I'm asking is because I've been doing helpers along with preload and 16 hours of work is quite tiresome.
Nooooo, you are special. Yes....start time is start time. Why ask us on here?? Ask your FT sup if the start time applied to you....or just everyone else on preload besides you....lol

reginald95

You need to report to work when they tell you to report but if they change the schedule mid week you are supposed to get paid time and a half for the minutes/hours that you came in early for.