Preload Start times

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Ahh management's desperate attempt to pretty their numbers. Long and short of it....my center never posts start times....times are texted to us the day before by the PT sup.

So I wonder what would happen if cell service was down and no one showed up to work. That would be awesome just to see the look on the sups face trying to fix that!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
So I wonder what would happen if cell service was down and no one showed up to work. That would be awesome just to see the look on the sups face trying to fix that!
Years ago when I was living with my ex and still had a landline phone....they called my house at 330am once when I had called in sick the night before....to ask me to come in because I wasn't answering my cell. You don't call someone's house at 3 in the morning wtf!

browntroll

Years ago when I was living with my ex and still had a landline phone....they called my house at 330am once when I had called in sick the night before....to ask me to come in because I wasn't answering my cell. You don't call someone's house at 3 in the morning wtf!
thats something i complain about, had a sup do this to me years ago. they forgot to tell me the right start time and he calls my house and begins to tell
my brother how i have called in too many times(6) this year and how he believed i was doing a no call no show. i complained and that was the last straw because
he had done other stuff to ppl so manager made him change shifts and eventually building. a funnier story is when they gave wrong start time to one guy but since most
sups are scared of him they asked me to call him from my cell, hes a nice guy but whenever a sup gives him any attitude he returns it back x10.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Less than 12 hours before the sort starts.....and the loaders in my center still don't know the official start time for tomorrow.

That's ridiculous. What if your phone dies? What if there is a power outage? Posting a start time is for mutual benefit. How difficult is it to write on a piece of paper "all preloaders start at 4:00 am"?