Preload vs unload

Cris

I just started at UPS almost two weeks ago working the preload. At first it wasn't that bad until they assigned me with a :censored2: supervisor. I still really wasn't used to loading 2 trucks and this lady assigned me 3 trucks while constantly being on my ass telling me to go faster. :censored2: job. Luckily, I was told I don't have to work with her anymore and they're moving me to the unload to see if I'd fit better there. I was wondering if the unload is easier? And I don't have to worry about :censored2: like misloads? Any advice will do cause I'm starting to hate that place already. I want to stay strictly cause of the benefits, I hope unloading isn't as stressful

Last edited by a moderator:

Turdferguson

Just a turd
200w (1).gif

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I just started at UPS almost two weeks ago working the preload. At first it wasn't that bad until they assigned me with a :censored2: supervisor. I still really wasn't used to loading 2 trucks and this lady assigned me 3 trucks while constantly being on my ass telling me to go faster. :censored2: job. Luckily, I was told I don't have to work with her anymore and they're moving me to the unload to see if I'd fit better there. I was wondering if the unload is easier? And I don't have to worry about :censored2: like misloads? Any advice will do cause I'm starting to hate that place already. I want to stay strictly cause of the benefits, I hope unloading isn't as stressful
200w (4).gif

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I just started at UPS almost two weeks ago working the preload. At first it wasn't that bad until they assigned me with a :censored2: supervisor. I still really wasn't used to loading 2 trucks and this lady assigned me 3 trucks while constantly being on my ass telling me to go faster. :censored2: job. Luckily, I was told I don't have to work with her anymore and they're moving me to the unload to see if I'd fit better there. I was wondering if the unload is easier? And I don't have to worry about bull:censored2: like misloads? Any advice will do cause I'm starting to hate that place already. I want to stay strictly cause of the benefits, I hope unloading isn't as stressful

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Lol... that was the plan for me until I started taking pre workout before I went into work then they let off me. Honestly man the boxline is good you just gotta learn the rhythm and let your body get used to it. And learn where you can take shortcuts. And honestly, just dont get wrong cars. Even if you're below average they'll still find you an easier pull if you just plain dont get wrong cars. They like people who dont get wrong cars

Yeah the unload is less stressful... but also a lot less hours.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You couldnt even handle 2 trucks. Lmao