Preload..VS..Unload.

Which one is better

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Automotive is best.

One of our mechanics was fired yesterday for falsifying records. Turns out he was "pencil whipping" DVIR's to show that repairs had been made when in actuality they had not. One of our driver's had written up her pkg car for smoke coming from the right rear tire. The mechanic signed the DVIR stating that he made the repairs; however, the issue was not resolved. It just happened that the mechanic's supervisors were up from Albany. They were told about this issue and asked the senior mechanic to pull the tire. Once the tire was pulled you could see fluid dripping on to the axle. The junior mechanic was let go shortly thereafter.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Drivers get terminated as well.

Yes they do and by no means was I was trying to infer anything about mechanics in general as the vast majority that I have worked with over the years take a great deal of pride in what they do.

We have two of them sitting at home for alcohol related offenses and another who was brought back to work after tearing up a customer's yard and not bothering to tell anyone about it. He is working under a last chance agreement.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Yes they do and by no means was I was trying to infer anything about mechanics in general as the vast majority that I have worked with over the years take a great deal of pride in what they do.

We have two of them sitting at home for alcohol related offenses and another who was brought back to work after tearing up a customer's yard and not bothering to tell anyone about it. He is working under a last chance agreement.
The bubble losing its goodness?