Preloader being harassed by management.

rod

Retired 22 years
Not much you can do except do your job the best you can. UPS is full of jerks like your center manager and until you get into the Union just suck it up and deal with it. I suppose if you were in the Union you could have taken your shirt off, wrapped your arms around a post and screamed "Thank you master--may I have another one".

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Not much you can do except do your job the best you can. UPS is full of jerks like your center manager and until you get into the Union just suck it up and deal with it. I suppose if you were in the Union you could have taken your shirt off, wrapped your arms around a post and screamed "Thank you master--may I have another one".
:rofl: Great suggestion, Rod! I'm sooo doing that the next time I get yelled at...;)

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
You're upset they yelled at you? Are you kidding me? You need to grow a thick skin and look them in the eye and tell them you will do better next time. We don't get trophies but we get paychecks. I found out a long time ago UPS is quick to yell and sslow to praise.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
I'd remind the center manager that if he lets you go because you can't do the work of 3 guys that you'll be eligible for unemployment benefits.

Big companies hate having unemployment claims filed and that will make your center manager look bad.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

My center manager has no control over preload, how does yours??

The center manager in my center has control over the entire operation, except for feeders. Each operation has their own supervisors but it is up to the center manager to make sure everything runs smoothly. There is a fine line between developing your supervisors and micromanaging.

wayfair

swollen member
The center manager in my center has control over the entire operation, except for feeders. Each operation has their own supervisors but it is up to the center manager to make sure everything runs smoothly. There is a fine line between developing your supervisors and micromanaging.

must be a small center

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
If you close your eyes and relax the sound of the operation sounds like the ocean and the PT supes sound like the sea gulls.