Preloader- Seems the FASTER I work= the More work I get.

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Hey Kid, every member on here was young once.....even me lol. You haven't a clue yet about the way the brown machine breaks down the body through years of abuse.

Totally true. Although I'm not feeling anything now, I'm sure I will later. The only reason why I'm here is because of stupid circumstances. Everybody at UPS is a crook and a liar (especially the shop steward). I really hate this place. If I don't land a ft job by the time I'm 22, I'm quitting. I remember when I used to love going to work, now I dont.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Totally true. Although I'm not feeling anything now, I'm sure I will later. The only reason why I'm here is because of stupid circumstances. Everybody at UPS is a crook and a liar (especially the shop steward). I really hate this place. If I don't land a ft job by the time I'm 22, I'm quitting. I remember when I used to love going to work, now I dont.
I'll alert the media. :sleeping2:

Howe909

havent u only been here for like 3 weeks?

Howe909

havent u only been working for ups for like 3 weeks?