Preloader...what to expect for the first couple weeks

Matty_lawn

Poopin' on the clock
Guess you'll find out....your lawn mowing skills will sure coke in handy...I'm sure you're in fine shape...but it really doesn't matter

I don't mow lawns I do construction and carry 100Lb+ barrows full of stone dust or a couple hundred pounds of pavers around in 90 degree humid weather all day full time, but please tell me how a couple hundred boxes an hour is so hard

Undertow82

"Oh man carrying boxes to a truck is he worst"

-said no one with a work ethic ever
Lol. You'll probably start unloading trucks. But hey man you obviously don't need any advice. I mean I'm wondering why you even asked cause you must be the hardest of the hardest. You show those lazy kids how it's done!!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I don't mow lawns I do construction and carry 100Lb+ barrows full of stone dust or a couple hundred pounds of pavers around in 90 degree humid weather all day full time, but please tell me how a couple hundred boxes an hour is so hard
If you're doing so well in landscaping and construction....why take an $11/hour job that you obviously think is beneath you?

Matty_lawn

Poopin' on the clock
Lol. You'll probably start unloading trucks. But hey man you obviously don't need any advice. I mean I'm wondering why you even asked cause you must be the hardest of the hardest. You show those lazy kids how it's done!!

I told everyone why I asked. The physical part is the easiest.

And yes I am the hardest of the hardest. Ask your mum

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I told everyone why I asked. The physical part is the easiest.

And yes I am the hardest of the hardest. Ask your mum
Uh oh....we have a bad ass over here. I'm no genius...but It's Wenesday at 5:30 in NY...and earlier depending on where in the country you live. Shouldn't you be out doing construction/landscaping work at your day job?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Must resist
image.gif

Matty_lawn

Poopin' on the clock
Quoted at 480 a month for insurance when my baby comes. Benefits are the obvious reason anyone takes this job
Uh oh....we have a bad ass over here. I'm no genius...but It's Wenesday at 5:30 in NY...and earlier depending on where in the country you live. Shouldn't you be out doing construction/landscaping work at your day job?

4-9ish apparently. I have employees who start the day

PT Car Washer

Quoted at 480 a month for insurance when my baby comes. Benefits are the obvious reason anyone takes this job
Definitely worth it for the benefits that won't come until a year later. Paid holidays and two weeks paid vacation after the first year. OT after 5 hours a day. Just have to hang in there. Don't expect much in the way of training. Your trainer will have started a month before you started. Next month you may be the trainer if you don't quit first.