Preloader...what to expect for the first couple weeks

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I don't get it. Everyone says that the physical part is the worst;being sore and tired. But now it's mental? I'm sure I can handle some dorky, chubby pu telling me to speed up without laughing at him. What else is there? This is an honest question not me being a smartass

You don't have a clue, and with your attitude you don't stand a chance.

See ya'.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I don't get it. Everyone says that the physical part is the worst;being sore and tired. But now it's mental? I'm sure I can handle some dorky, chubby pu telling me to speed up without laughing at him. What else is there? This is an honest question not me being a smartass

It's easy to say you can handle some kid yelling at you to hurry up nonstop but another thing to handle it without ever letting it get to you. It's not just some pt sup who will be in your A*. Every aspect of what you do is being monitored by some report or another. While you were hauling a hundred pounds of construction supplies around was your boss there with a stop watch timing you, was a district compliance coordinator watching your every step to pick apart how you worked. If they thought you could handle pushing one wheelbarrow around did they get the good idea that let's try you out with two.

Just don't turn the belts off. Either work faster and harder or have boxes falling off around you. Lucy in the chocolate factory.
200w (2).gif

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Are all of you old men? For real...
I started on the preload many years ago. Got over thirty years experience dealing with the games UPS likes to play. It seems if you are not on a report, you will be on a report for not being on a report. Believe me, I am rooting for you but do yourself a favor, expect them to play head games with you. I've seen a lot of loaders come and go in my 29 years of driving. Some make it and are successful, most don't.

Matty_lawn

Poopin' on the clock
I started on the preload many years ago. Got over thirty years experience dealing with the games UPS likes to play. It seems if you are not on a report, you will be on a report for not being on a report. Believe me, I am rooting for you but do yourself a favor, expect them to play head games with you. I've seen a lot of loaders come and go in my 29 years of driving. Some make it and are successful, most don't.

Alright alright thanks for the help guys.