Prescriptions

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Under the UPS plan (Aetna) my medications were almost $13 a month. Teamcare, they'll only be $5?

Sent using BrownCafe App
I'm under part timers' UPS plan through Aetna(Medco/Express Scripts)... they pay 80% of prescriptions, I pay 20%.

Starting June 1st, under Teamcare prescriptions through mail order are free, or $5 dollars each if you pick them up at a pharmacy. Have your doctor fax in the prescription for mail order and save yourself the money and hassle of waiting in line at the pharmacy.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I'm under part timers' UPS plan through Aetna(Medco/Express Scripts)... they pay 80% of prescriptions, I pay 20%.

Starting June 1st, under Teamcare prescriptions through mail order are free, or $5 dollars each if you pick them up at a pharmacy. Have your doctor fax in the prescription for mail order and save yourself the money and hassle of waiting in line at the pharmacy.

What hassle? My doctor calls in my scripts and they are ready when I walk in. Refills, if ordered, are requested online and are also ready when I walk in.

On a side note, when you use the "$" you don't have to add the word "dollars". $5 dollars is redundant.

JM_UPS2005

$5 isn't bad. I would like to do mail order but I'm worried about the medications getting too hot. They're suppose to be room temperature and the trucks probably reach a 130 degrees in the Summer.

Sent using BrownCafe App

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
What hassle? My doctor calls in my scripts and they are ready when I walk in. Refills, if ordered, are requested online and are also ready when I walk in.
I wish I had the same experience. Seems like I'm waiting in line for 10 minutes every time I pick up at Walgreens.
On a side note, when you use the "$" you don't have to add the word "dollars". $5 dollars is redundant.
My bad. Sorry to be redundant. I apologize.
When I post, I'm usually not redundant in my posts. I'm not always redundant but sometimes I am redundant.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Has anyone else noticed a sharp decline in the amount of NDA that we deliver to Walgreen's? They used to be good for at least one to two per week but I haven't had to deliver there in at least 3-4 months.

I know for awhile Staples had decided to downgrade their service level on incoming premium packages to NDA Saver, but they have since gone back to NDA, except for their paychecks.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I cant remember the last time we needed rx . If we do its 5 bucks. Ready when we walk in the door
I wish it was that simple.

Told the wife she has been dropped because her work offers her insurance. I would love to know if anyone else has had this problem.

Called teamcare and they were rude and zero help. Basically said that's the way it is. Tough.

Plan on contacting the local soon but I would guess their answer will be call teamcare.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
My wife uses her insurance as her primary. She uses mine as secondary and I do the opposite. Can't remember the last time either of us has had to pay any out of pocket

RealPerson

I wish it was that simple.

Told the wife she has been dropped because her work offers her insurance. I would love to know if anyone else has had this problem.

Called teamcare and they were rude and zero help. Basically said that's the way it is. Tough.

Plan on contacting the local soon but I would guess their answer will be call teamcare.
Are you Management?
What contract are you under?

ANYONE else Non Management have this happen?

RealPerson

I have heard of insurance companies doing this now... and or figuring out which one is primary based on different things.

When the contract was being negotiated, I know UPS DROPPED management spouses if they Had or HAVE the ability to get insurance. I vaguely remember union saying that teamcare would not do this, IDK....