Prescriptions

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Not management and that's the first thing I told teamcare. They said we know that. This is how teamcare is set up.

Central region.
Does she pay for insurance through her employer or is it free?
I really hope this isn't the new policy because my wife's options for insurance through her employer cost a fortune.
Cancelled her employer's insurance when she became eligible under mine, the old UPS plan even provided us with a letter stating her date of new eligibility so she could cancel outside of her enrollment period. Teamcare not covering her would equate to close to a $3000 a year pay cut for me.

Please keep us updated, I imagine this could be a big deal for a lot of people.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Does she pay for insurance through her employer or is it free?
I really hope this isn't the new policy because my wife's options for insurance through her employer cost a fortune.
Cancelled her employer's insurance when she became eligible under mine, the old UPS plan even provided us with a letter stating her date of new eligibility so she could cancel outside of her enrollment period. Teamcare not covering her would equate to close to a $3000 a year pay cut for me.

Please keep us updated, I imagine this could be a big deal for a lot of people.
I've got to call the union but I'm dreading it because I fully expect their answer to be call teamcare.

To me it speaks volumes that none of the union big boys on here have pm'd me or responded on here letting me know that this isn't right and how to rectify it.

I've got to call the union but I'm dreading it because I fully expect their answer to be call teamcare.

To me it speaks volumes that none of the union big boys on here have pm'd me or responded on here letting me know that this isn't right and how to rectify it.
It's not right. Call your local tomorrow and insist that they call there people at Teamcare. Your local can get this resolved.

ManInBrown

I miss being able to get Brand name for $5.00. Now only available if you want to pay full price. I take a few maintenance meds and the brand name work MUCH better then generic. Really stinks

I will also give the coverage a thumbs up as well. A few months ago I was dealing with a medical issue. My doc prescribed me an obscure antibiotic that he likes to use sometimes. He handed me a bunch of samples before I left the office warning me that insurance rarely covers this particular medicine. He calls the script in and I go to pick up at pharmacy. Out of pocket was $5.00 like usual for pick up in retail. I look at the label. It was a $2200.00 medication without insurance. I was shocked. 30 pills

Last edited:

Indecisi0n

I pay nothing for 90 day supply which auto renews itself. When the script runs out they email me reminding me. My doc renews on his computer and next refill auto refills again. I can always go online and check status of order. It can't get any simpler.