Presents, what'd y'all get?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Stone Mountain purse....my favorite!! (dark cocoa leather)

Pajamas....warm & snuggly kind

faux fur throws

Plus anything I ever want or need.

rod

Retired 22 years
I wanted one for my new truck, but dealer wanted $495!!!

For Christmas, wife & I exchanged just small gifts, & instead booked a family vaca to Florida.
You are lucky. Factory remote starters suck. Basically they have no range. I've seen some that won't start a vehical parked across the street unless you stand up and point the remote directly at it. I had an after market one put on my truck two years ago for about $375. It has a 3000 foot range so that means I can start my truck from the comfort of any bar in town.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

My remote car starter, which was factory installed, starts my vehicle with no problem. I pull in to the parking lot when I get off road, start my car and it is all warm and toasty by the time I punch out. Sweet!

(3000' is over a half-mile----I call BS on that one)

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
You are lucky. Factory remote starters suck. Basically they have no range. I've seen some that won't start a vehical parked across the street unless you stand up and point the remote directly at it. I had an after market one put on my truck two years ago for about $375. It has a 3000 foot range so that means I can start my truck from the comfort of any bar in town.

I think your right. My wife's remote starter sucks. Thought it was a weak battery, but replacing that didn't help.

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
A day off. No presents for the grown ups in my house. Hasnt been in years. We buy for the chitlins.

Acts 20:35

35 In everything I did, I showed you that by this kind of hard work we must help the weak, remembering the words the Lord Jesus himself said: ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’ ”

Sent using BrownCafe App

A day off. No presents for the grown ups in my house. Hasnt been in years. We buy for the chitlins.

Acts 20:35

35 In everything I did, I showed you that by this kind of hard work we must help the weak, remembering the words the Lord Jesus himself said: ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’ ”

Sent using BrownCafe App
You like chitlins?

Woohoooo, a remote starter for my pick-up!
I got a minipad some skull candy headphones like all the kids have. Socks underwear. 50 bucks to iTunes. Slippers. A transformers sweatshirt these cool combination receptacle USB charger that I have to install in the wall cocker. A couple of gift cards to McDonalds & Wendy's. A keychain flashlight and a hillbilly camouflage hat. My motherinlaw is coming over soon with something. I'll let you know.

rod

Retired 22 years
My remote car starter, which was factory installed, starts my vehicle with no problem. I pull in to the parking lot when I get off road, start my car and it is all warm and toasty by the time I punch out. Sweet!

Anyone can Google. Some have a 5000 ft. range

Best present I got was my daughter watching her two brothers so the wife and I can get away for a few days.

Maybe next year she'll watch her three brothers for us.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality

It's true.
Best present I got was my daughter watching her two brothers so the wife and I can get away for a few days.

Maybe next year she'll watch her three brothers for us.
Congrats

rod

Retired 22 years
How old do you think is to old to have kids?? Just curious what you or anyone thinks.
Age don't have a lot to do with it. If you are still living in your parents basement, even if you are 30 or 40, I would still say don't do it. Some of my friends waited until they were in their late 40's and they seen to be content---other than not being able to socialize like they used to.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
How old do you think is to old to have kids?? Just curious what you or anyone thinks.
It'd be creepy to be an 70 year old dad at his kids high school graduation, but if you have the energy to raise a child well when your a little older, more power to you