Presents, what'd y'all get?

over9five

Staff member
Our kids were grown and out on their own while we were still in our 40s. We are FREE, and do whatever we want.
I feel so sorry for people our age who still have young kids. Their sentence is long, and they will be too old to have any fun when they finally get rid of the children.

oldngray

nowhere special
I basically got nothing for Christmas because I told relatives they didn't need to get me anything. I still got them presents and got an obviously regifted food package from daughter-in-law because she must have felt guilty about not getting me anything. I didn't mind or expect presents though. To me at this stage of my life Christmas is about Jesus and family, not material things.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
You are lucky. Factory remote starters suck. Basically they have no range. I've seen some that won't start a vehical parked across the street unless you stand up and point the remote directly at it. I had an after market one put on my truck two years ago for about $375. It has a 3000 foot range so that means I can start my truck from the comfort of any bar in town.
Try holding your weak remote up to your chin while working it.

Z

ZQXC

There was nothing under the tree, nothing, not even a card.
But that's OK.

My awareness, of people wanting more and more stuff, has been brought sharply into focus this peak.

Z

ZQXC

Try holding your weak remote up to your chin while working it.

I tried that with my truck fob for the bulkhead switch one day.
(when no one was watching)

Couldn't see any improvement in the range, however, for the next 5 minutes I was hearing a classic rock station in my head.

oldngray

nowhere special
I got the clap
funny-pictures-cat-clap-on.jpg