President Obama cracks jokes and SLAYS FOX NEWS at dinner!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
can you say photo shop??

Watch the video and youll see that this photo is phoney.

If you watch at the 18:53 mark, youll see Obama and Sebelius on stage together and this "pose" never occurs. Its a clear photo shop phoney.

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=obama at 2014 press dinner&FORM=HDRSC3#view=detail&mid=D83A6A7ED54DBC140C80D83A6A7ED54DBC140C80

TOS.

Do you mean the photo of Obama holding the Koran and saluting Adolf Hitler underneath a hammer and sickle Commie flag isn't real? Next, you're going to tell me he isn't gay.

brown bomber

brown bomber
what is the definition of guliblility...just wondering ??? I'm not familiar w/ that word,..even though I am a dumb truck driver, I cannot recall seeing the word in my comic books nor the funny pages that I try to read on occasion

Sméagol

I guess since Elizabeth Hasslebeck is not on the view anymore she's fair game? This president has done nothing to help our country or our company for the last 5 years. Where is the recovery? Where are the jobs? This country needs a prez who can do his job and make crapy jokes! Ben Carson 2016

Sent using BrownCafe App

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
I guess since Elizabeth Hasslebeck is not on the view anymore she's fair game? This president has done nothing to help our country or our company for the last 5 years. Where is the recovery? Where are the jobs? This country needs a prez who can do his job and make crapy jokes! Ben Carson 2016

Sent using BrownCafe App
Go for it.

Sméagol

Obama ran his campaign on creating jobs. And that idiot Joe Biden was about there pushing that three letter word as we'll. remember. J O B S. You fool. I know that they don't literally create jobs.... That is unless they are more government jobs. They are killing the private sector.

Sent using BrownCafe App