President Obama!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Re: Obamanation here today

Interesting....

Hitler wanted to destroy or completely dominate all other people who were not Arian. He was defeated. His minions were the SS.

Obama cares only about destroying the Republican party anyway he can and it actually gravitates to anyone who does not agree with his policies. His minions are the liberal press and uber left wing loons.

This is why he is a failed leader and will eventually destroy the country as we know it if Congress fails to stop him.

Not just OBAMA, 66 million americans would like to see the republican party destroyed, as they have destroyed america while in power.

Sorry BUB, but your beloved party is on the ropes and about to take a ten count.

peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member

Not just OBAMA, 66 million americans would like to see the republican party destroyed, as they have destroyed america while in power.

Sorry BUB, but your beloved party is on the ropes and about to take a ten count.

peace

TOS
The party of Republicans hasn't been in power since 2007. Even when Bush was pres........the dems. had 2/3.

Why not blame the coutry's troubles on Fatty Abuckle........that's in the distant past too!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Obamabastic !!

127910_600.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Obamanomics

Obamanomics: U.S. Sees Biggest Income Drop In 20 Years…

Courtesy of those tax hikes Obama insisted on.

Via Bloomberg:
Consumer spending in the U.S. rose in January even as incomes dropped by the most in 20 years, showing households were weathering the payroll-tax increase by socking away less money in the bank.

Household purchases, which account for about 70 percent of the economy, climbed 0.2 percent after a 0.1 percent gain the prior month, a Commerce Department report showed today in Washington.

The median estimate in a Bloomberg survey of 76 economists called for a 0.2 percent advance. Incomes slumped 3.6 percent, sending the saving rate down to the lowest level since November 2007. [...]
The Bloomberg survey median called for incomes to fall 2.4 percent.

The slump in incomes last month was the biggest since January 1993 and followed a 2.6 percent jump in December. Some companies paid dividends and employee bonuses earlier than usual before tax rates went up this year, removing a gain usually seen in January.

The Commerce Department estimated the January level of wages was reduced by about $15 billion and December was boosted

island1fox

We will still spend more than last year --but this will cause a disaster.

First very important disaster to report: Biden forced to take Train to go play golf on Weekends instead of Air Force 2 !!

island1fox

After Blaming every thing bad that happens on Bush --Obama knows that in his FIFTH year that is a little old.

For the next economic dip or recession or depression or terroist attack --BUSH -will not be spelled differently --SEQUESTRATION.

Have all the lefties got it --we need the same straw man and talking points.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian

The party of Republicans hasn't been in power since 2007. Even when Bush was pres........the dems. had 2/3.

Why not blame the coutry's troubles on Fatty Abuckle........that's in the distant past too!!

Probably for "Random Facts", but my Grandmother on my Mother's side was cousins with with him.

menotyou

bella amicizia

Both of my children have their 4 year degrees (Biology and Supply Chain) yet one is working in an insurance company call center and the other is a telemarketer. My son-in-law also has his 4 year (Biology--this is where they met) yet he is working at Lowes.

What American dream.
I don't know how you feel about this, but has the one in Supply Chains applied at UPS cartage( I think that's it)?

moreluck

golden ticket member

Probably for "Random Facts", but my Grandmother on my Mother's side was cousins with with him.
If it has been mentioned in this conversation, then it's relevent (IMO). Fatty's story is interesing.......his troubled time. Read it somtime.

island1fox

Upstate,

The American Dream is there --at least for now.

When I graduated with a Bachelor of Science Degree and my NYC Teachers License --way back when --there was too many teachers and no openings.

I took a job as a "stocker" in a department store, the next year delivering roofing supplies, the next year doing roofs --all the while working part time nights at UPS.

I still do not know what "spring break" is.

When the teacher job opened years later --I am amazed that a young college graduate chose to --deliver packages for UPS --became an on-car--pre-load super--Manager-Division manager -----Operations Mgr --went on to live and work in eight different states and three different Countries at all levels of UPS Mgmt.

Someday --a part timer for UPS TODAY will be the Scott Davis twenty five years from know --the opportunities are there --you have to pay dues, work hard and continue to explore all avenues of opportunity. When a door opens --you cannot be afraid to bet on yourself and go through it.:peaceful: