President Obama!

Just_another_day_at_work

Re: Obamanation here today

The fire-phoenix/gene, DNA(rises) was here yesterday, from drudge. So far Obama said he is not a king, dictator, waiting for the "god" response soon(prepare the holly pattern books).:biting:
tumblr_mizu0ncWo91qdi57do1_1280.jpg
"Obama is on fire" from Alicia Keys comes to mind, I think needless to say the coloring features again.
"...celebrating the future of our country which is limitless and endless"
Alicia Keys - Obama Is On Fire Performance 2013 Commander in Chief Inauguration Ball (HD Quality) - YouTube
tumblr_mizu0ncWo91qdi57do1_1280.jpg

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian

The fire-phoenix/gene, DNA(rises) was here yesterday, from drudge. So far Obama said he is not a king, dictator, waiting for the "god" response soon(prepare the holly pattern books).:biting:
View attachment 8615
"Obama is on fire" from Alicia Keys comes to mind, I think needless to say the coloring features again.
"...celebrating the future of our country which is limitless and endless"
Alicia Keys - Obama Is On Fire Performance 2013 Commander in Chief Inauguration Ball (HD Quality) - YouTube

No.....Richard Pryor was on fire.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Re: Obamanomics

China Deal Benefits Obama Donors

Administration-approved takeover by Chinese oil company provides Obama backers windfall
- See more at: China Deal Benefits Obama Donors | Washington Free Beacon

UPS Lifer

Chicago Politics and Union politics are the same... and I do not fault them for doing a good job of getting their message out. I blame the other side for not being able to counter punch and rally the moderate/conservative base. Of course - it goes without saying that I do not condone Chicago politics.... I detest it vigorously. It diminishes the electorate.

moreluck

golden ticket member

leaked e-mail.....make it hurt!!Leaked email adds fuel to claims White House playing politics over impact of cuts | Fox News

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Obamabastic !!

Maybe Obama can "drone her" when she gets her award !!!!

Obama Admin: On Second Thought, Maybe We Won’t Give Award To Anti-Semitic Egyptian Woman Who Cheered 9/11..

The woman is already here in the States.......like Emily L....."Nevermind".

The woman is on her way back to Egypt..........she was really looking forward to that meeting with Mooch. Of course, we probably paid for that to & from flight!!! Does this admin. check anybody's background ever or do they just let anybody but school children tour the White House ??

Last edited:

texan

From a tear soaked New York Times:
i-RX25s96-S_zps607c2788.jpg

Amid Cuts, Does a President Dare Tee Off?

By MICHAEL D. SHEAR | March 6, 2013
WASHINGTON — Fair or not, the extracurricular lives of American presidents are often measured by how
they compare with the everyday pursuits of the people they lead.

Don’t worry. Now it is unfair.

And so as the nation’s federal workers and others prepare to tighten their belts amid budget cuts, reduced
overtime and furloughs, it is inevitable that someone would ask the question about President Obama and golf.

"Inevitable"? Obama has been endlessly golfing and vacationing for five years in the midst of a recession and the worst economic ‘recovery’ in history.
And the New York Time just gets around to noticing?

And like Mr. Obama, the second President Bush was criticized for his frequent golf outings, which
sometimes made him seem disconnected from the grim task of leading a nation in war.

And never mind that President Bush stopped playing golf entirely, as soon as the war started.

For Mr. Obama, the golf weekend in Florida last month drew criticism at the time.

Only because the press was prevented from photographing their idol with Tiger Woods. http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/07/u...s-free-time.html?partner=rss&emc=rss&_r=0

Last edited:

moreluck

golden ticket member

The White House has suspended all tours----supposedly they cost $74K/week----as a symbolic gesture of their support of the Sequester.
It's a "symbolic gesture" okay.......of how to hurt the American people the most........screw the kids !! Private enterprise will keep these tours open to the "owners" of the house. The pres. won't cut the true waste.........like new unifoms for TSA agents ($50 million).......or care for the family dog..........(take care of your own dog ), resort trips for meetings instead of using the communication capability of today (skyping).
He has no clue what waste is.

So much redundancy that 2% in cuts would be easy for level-headed people........but it's a conundrum for the non-leader!!

oldngray

nowhere special

Obama is afraid to cut entitlements. And he bends the definition of entitlements to scare people. Social Security and Medicare are NOT entitlements. Welfare and Medicaid ARE.