President Obama!

tieguy

Banned
Re: Obama versus Obama

What Dems are you talking about? His approval rating is way up there and the republican party is killing its self with leaders like Rush Limbaugh

Actually Rush limbaugh has been there. Its the liberal press putting him up there in another effort to try to embarass the republican party. All they have done is increase Limbaughs listening base. You have a few more republicans listening to him now and a lot more democrats hoping to hear the next outrageous thing that comes out of his mouth.

If you don't like limbaugh then ask your liberal press to stop supporting him.

tieguy

Banned

Keep trying, maybe someday you will find something wrong with him. .. Only 8 more years.

its an interesting exercise. We'll see if the muslim world suddenly loves us now that Obama is willing to kiss any muslim behind that is willing to bare itself.

Or will they see his actions as a sign of weakness and B-slap him every chance they get.

I found his speech today affirming the right of Israel and palastine to exist a little naive. The issue is much more complex then getting everyone to agree they deserve to exist.
Quoting scripture from multiple sources was a bit condescending in nature.

I honestly think Obama went in there with the arrogance to think he could give the muslims a little scripture and a little salamu alaykum and suddenly conquer all the worlds problems.

At the same time there is a side to me that respects his efforts and hopes he somehow succeeds.

Last edited:

diesel96

Does he quote from the christianity that this country was founded on?.....rarely!!

He's a traitor !! :sad-little:

HUH ! Wasn't religion one of the reasons the colonies succeeded from the church of England.....

Moreluck's attempting to rewrite history again, by asserting that this country derived from Christian foundations, that our Founding Fathers originally aimed for a Christian nation. This idea simply does not hold to the historical evidence.
Of course many Americans did practice Christianity, but so also did many believe in deistic philosophy. Indeed, most of our influential founding fathers, although they respected the rights of other religionists, held to deism and Freemason tenets rather than to Christianity......

I heard that he bragged about being the son of a Muslim, and of growing up in Indonesia.

Things that candidate Obama tried to downplay, if not outright hide.

Like things the GOP tried to tie Obama+Muslim =Terrorist routine.....Which obviously backfired.
I guess many with selective hearing, missed the part where Obama proclaimed he was a Christian in his Cairo speech......or did Fox choose not to add that to their sound bite repertoire..

Actually Rush limbaugh has been there. Its the liberal press putting him up there in another effort to try to embarass the republican party. All they have done is increase Limbaughs listening base. You have a few more republicans listening to him now and a lot more democrats hoping to hear the next outrageous thing that comes out of his mouth.

When you hear far Rt Wingers yearn and revere for Rush as a viable representative of the GOP and cast aside repected Republicans such as Colin Powel, no wonder they only represent less than a quarter of the country's population, yet make up more than half of the GOP.
Don't think it's a liberal press issue if the truth is revealed as top republican politicians and 2012 hopefuls literally dirty their underwear at the thought of taking on Boss Lindbaugh's embarrassing tirades :2scared:......lol

its an interesting exercise. We'll see if the muslim world suddenly loves us now that Obama is willing to kiss any muslim behind that is willing to bare itself.

Or will they see his actions as a sign of weakness and B-slap him every chance they get.

I found his speech today affirming the right of Israel and palastine to exist a little naive. The issue is much more complex then getting everyone to agree they deserve to exist.
Quoting scripture from multiple sources was a bit condescending in nature.

I honestly think Obama went in there with the arrogance to think he could give the muslims a little scripture and a little salamu alaykum and suddenly conquer all the worlds problems.

At the same time there is a side to me that respects his efforts and hopes he somehow succeeds.

MPO.....Just to play Devil's advocate, at the same token, past Presidents were getting B-slapped by Israel also.....Hopefully, Obama will show more go-nads than any other US president if he grabs Netanyahu by the shirt collar and tells Israel to cease expansion of the Westbank...That one act will ease Middle East tensions somewhat as well as withdrawing much of our military out of the region by 2011.

UPSNewbie

HUH ! Wasn't religion one of the reasons the colonies succeeded from the church of England.....

Moreluck's attempting to rewrite history again, by asserting that this country derived from Christian foundations, that our Founding Fathers originally aimed for a Christian nation. This idea simply does not hold to the historical evidence.
Of course many Americans did practice Christianity, but so also did many believe in deistic philosophy. Indeed, most of our influential founding fathers, although they respected the rights of other religionists, held to deism and Freemason tenets rather than to Christianity......

Here's a nice big piece of history that now fits right in here: Thomas Jefferson carried his very own copy of the Holy Koran. You all can have your brick-sh**ing party. Infact, Jefferson's copy of the Koran was used just two and a half years ago to swear in Muslim (Yep. Terrorist.) Representative Keith Ellison (D-Minn).

Ponder that.

tieguy

Banned

When you hear far Rt Wingers yearn and revere for Rush as a viable representative of the GOP and cast aside repected Republicans such as Colin Powel.

Not sure the point is relevant. Colin Powell may have called himself a republican but I believe he recently came out of the closet and revealed his real self?

MPO.....Just to play Devil's advocate, at the same token, past Presidents were getting B-slapped by Israel also.....Hopefully, Obama will show more go-nads than any other US president if he grabs Netanyahu by the shirt collar and tells Israel to cease expansion of the Westbank...That one act will ease Middle East tensions somewhat as well as withdrawing much of our military out of the region by 2011.

Israel has been a loyal ally. Some of us appreciate loyal allies. I'm not sure Israel can do anything to ease tensions in the middle east short of dying a quick death. I think we're fooling ourselves if we somehow blame Israel for the tensions in the middle east. Israel has had to defend itself with enemies at all borders. Its easier exercising diplomacy when the thug that wants to kill you is out of range.

diesel96

Rupert Murdoch :cigarsmoker: is the biggest most powerful man in media.....why keep perpetuating this myth of the liberal press......not very "fair and balanced"....if the inclination of the mass majority were anti-Bush and his policies, the press/media simply protrayed those sentiments. You may think it's bias because your party's views are now the minority, but hey, maybe one day the reserection of Ronald Reagan will be born again, before you die an old man...:wink2:

Here's a nice big piece of history that now fits right in here: Thomas Jefferson carried his very own copy of the Holy Koran. You all can have your brick-sh**ing party. Infact, Jefferson's copy of the Koran was used just two and a half years ago to swear in Muslim (Yep. Terrorist.) Representative Keith Ellison (D-Minn).

Ponder that.

What's there to ponder, except that according to this post, all Koran carriers are terrorist because somebody on the internet says so, including Thomas Jefferson and Rep Keith Ellison....:rofl:

tieguy

Banned

When you hear far Rt Wingers yearn and revere for Rush as a viable representative of the GOP and cast aside repected Republicans such as Colin Powel, no wonder they only represent less than a quarter of the country's population, yet make up more than half of the GOP.
Don't think it's a liberal press issue if the truth is revealed as top republican politicians and 2012 hopefuls literally dirty their underwear at the thought of taking on Boss Lindbaugh's embarrassing tirades :2scared:......lol

I think left wingers make more of Rush then right wingers do. In fact I often wonder if Rush may not have more liberal listeners then conservative.

I think Colin powell is slowly being proven to be a loose cannon something many republicans noticed early in the game. Its kind of fun watching Colin now bite the hand that feeds him on the other side of the fence. Maybe his views can eventually so isolate him that his only following will be a hand full of anti government types.:happy-very:

over9five

Staff member

I think left wingers make more of Rush then right wingers do. In fact I often wonder if Rush may not have more liberal listeners then conservative.

Without a doubt. It is CLEARLY so on this website. It is always the left posters who bring up Rush, Hannity etc.
You never hear the right posters bring them up.

Myself (a right winger) have never listened to Rush, and I don't like Hannity.
I do like Fox News, and I do like OReilly.

Overpaid Union Thug

Without a doubt. It is CLEARLY so on this website. It is always the left posters who bring up Rush, Hannity etc.
You never hear the right posters bring them up.

Myself (a right winger) have never listened to Rush, and I don't like Hannity.
I do like Fox News, and I do like OReilly.

We don't get Rush in my area but when I visit my parents I can listen to him there and I usually do. I've only recently started to like him. The problem (for the Liberals) with Rush is that he strikes a nerve with people by simply telling it like it is. Oh wait....maybe the problem is not Rush but that some people just can't handle the truth!

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Obamanation here today

Well, in three hours the top dog will fly into town. Meeting is closed door town hall at the local Kroger's (because they are union, and he wants them to know he is not taking their health care away)

Funny thing is that in the rush to clean up the store, and make it look nice, they used all non union labor. How funny.

Also, with his police department acting stupid remark, it is interesting that he will be entrusting his safety to well over a thousand of Tennessee and Virginia's best. How two faced.

Of course, the entourage of planes and choppers that have been here all week are mind boggling. I guess even though we are in a real recession, he has all sorts of money to spend pushing his agenda.

Funny too how many business have had to close for the day to assure his security. The mall and many dozens of others are closed so he can suck up the the Kroger's gang.

d

island1fox

Re: Obamanation here today

:dead: Obama will not take away the union health care benefits that all of you have worked so hard for throughout the years.
He will provide health care to all those who have not worked hard or otherwise along with all the illegals in the U.S.
If he was an honest politician ----he would tell you in order to control costs ----you will become less valuable as you grow older. You have worked hard all your lives ---but under the liberal health plan -----as you grow older ---you will wait longer for treatment ----if they even treat you at all.
BUT YOU WILL STILL KEEP YOUR PLAN !!!!!!!!
How stupid some Americans can be ---- the unions and even the AARP have put liberal views ahead of protecting the people that are aging !!!
Before we wake up ---health care will be rationed ----the same # of doctors with over 45 million more patients --with no care to cost ---and all of the workers ----yes you ----will be facing a 50% or better tax rate.
Of course Obama told you only people 250,000 and up . Watch your electric bill after cap and trade passes ---look at anything from cigs to soda ------interests rates and inflation !!!!!!
WAKE UP !!!!!!

dannyboy

From the promised LAND

Wonder why he chose our Krogers instead of the UPS center. Would have been more union employees.....

d

P

pickup

Dannyboy, if you play your cards right and get lucky , you could meet him, give him a piece of your mind in front of the cameras, and be forever known as "Danny the Pondbuilder". You and Joe the Plumber can go on tour together:happy-very:

dannyboy

From the promised LAND

Was thinking about going out on the front porch as he flies by to land, and moon Air force one. But I have too much respect for the pilots.

The "town hall" meeting is closed to only Kroger employees. There will not be anyone that might disagree with him allowed, and the good employees know they will lose their jobs should they not play nice.

Just another "public" photo op of the savior in action.

d

tobias

Well, in three hours the top dog will fly into town. Meeting is closed door town hall at the local Kroger's (because they are union, and he wants them to know he is not taking their health care away)

Funny thing is that in the rush to clean up the store, and make it look nice, they used all non union labor. How funny.

Also, with his police department acting stupid remark, it is interesting that he will be entrusting his safety to well over a thousand of Tennessee and Virginia's best. How two faced.

Of course, the entourage of planes and choppers that have been here all week are mind boggling. I guess even though we are in a real recession, he has all sorts of money to spend pushing his agenda.

Funny too how many business have had to close for the day to assure his security. The mall and many dozens of others are closed so he can suck up the the Kroger's gang.

d

These precautions (or whatever you want to call them) have applied and will apply to any modern president.

Also who is 'they'?

tobias

Was thinking about going out on the front porch as he flies by to land, and moon Air force one. But I have too much respect for the pilots.

The "town hall" meeting is closed to only Kroger employees. There will not be anyone that might disagree with him allowed, and the good employees know they will lose their jobs should they not play nice.

Just another "public" photo op of the savior in action.

d

Mooning? How old are you? Do you consider that action towards anyone with power i.e. your supervisor? Grow up.

You mentioned a UPS-only meeting in your earlier post but now you seem to have issue that the meeting is with the people under another company's employ...

Sigh.