President Obama!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
obama-selfie-alaska.jpg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
C'mon Dave....you're smarter than that.

I could enumerate (oops...I used a big word) all the things he should say about various issues but, for some strange reason, he doesn't.

He can't chance alienating any current or prospective voters.

(or his muslim homies).
That might have been a valid assumption four years ago....

trickpony1

That might have been a valid assumption four years ago....

....or even today.

Many people think O is doing a great job of dividing our once great nation.

If O can incite a race war, he can then declare martial law, bring in the troops and be ruler for an undetermined length of time.

He will still need his supporters from 8 years ago that remember the good times to support him.

I know........it's complicated.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
....or even today.

If O can incite a race war, he can then declare martial law, bring in the troops and be ruler for an undetermined length of time.

He will still need his supporters from 8 years ago that remember the good times to support him.

Your not suppose to snort the black powder bro... just sayin..

TOS.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
....or even today.

images

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
....or even today.

conspiracy.jpg

wkmac

What exactly did he do to earn that Nobel Peace Prize?

It was for his work overseas.

What work had he done overseas?

11933448_10101093376496605_5470905901108190797_n.jpg

This boy's body washed up on a Turkish beach this morning. He was part of a group of 11 Syrian refugees who drowned off the coast of Bodrum, Turkey in a failed attempt to escape the war-ridden country.

r-AFGHANISTAN-AIR-STRIKE-KILLS-CHILDREN-large570.jpg

Child-Victims.jpeg

The goodness of democracy brought to you by the American Heroes sent on behalf of the loving and caring heart of the Great President of the Peace loving United States, Barack Obama pronounced O-Bomb-A.

oldngray

nowhere special
11933448_10101093376496605_5470905901108190797_n.jpg

r-AFGHANISTAN-AIR-STRIKE-KILLS-CHILDREN-large570.jpg

Child-Victims.jpeg

The goodness of democracy brought to you by the American Heroes sent on behalf of the loving and caring heart of the Great President of the Peace loving United States, Barack Obama pronounced O-Bomb-A.

Nice but irrelevant. The discussion was about what did Obama do BEFORE being awarded the Nobel Peace Prize. Your post merely reinforced its absurdity.