President Obama!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
sZ4yGZB.jpg
Even my wife and daughter who are Liberals (I don't let them touch the family money) thought this was funny.

BrownArmy

Denali is a jumble word for denial

Pretty sure everyone got that, vis-a-vis your cartoon.

Admit it Moreluck, Obama could cure cancer, HIV, Alzheimers, solve all the problems in the Middle East, and you would still find something to complain about.

For your sake I almost hope Biden gets elected...the cartoon material is endless!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Pretty sure everyone got that, vis-a-vis your cartoon.

Admit it Moreluck, Obama could cure cancer, HIV, Alzheimers, solve all the problems in the Middle East, and you would still find something to complain about.

For your sake I almost hope Biden gets elected...the cartoon material is endless!
The cartoonists are waiting with their tongues hanging out!!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Every time Obama farts, Hoffa thinks it's Mozart. That's the reason why union membership is way down, unilateral support for Democrats.

Perfect example, Keystone XL pipeline.

How stupid is this claim??

Union membership is DOWN, because all the good paying UNION jobs were sent overseas or to mexico by republicans. Three Republican presidents, REAGAN, BUSH, BUSH oversaw the largest exportation of good paying union jobs.

Your hero Reagan, started the ball rolling by attacking the air traffic controllers, then moving on to the auto industry. The rest was downhill from there.

In time, the democrats will rebuild union membership all across this country.

It wont be that hard, the GOP is presently destroying itself by allowing Donald Trump to lead the pack!

TOS.

BrownArmy

The cartoonists are waiting with their tongues hanging out!!

Correct - whether it's Trump, Clinton, Rubio, Cruz, Sanders, etc...

The cartoonists will still have work.

Although I sort of feel like they're getting the most work now, when there are over fifteen candidates.

It's like open-season!

(Don't bring Cheney, he might shoot one or more of them in the head, neck, and face region...oops)

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Every time Obama farts, Hoffa thinks it's Mozart. That's the reason why union membership is way down, unilateral support for Democrats.

Perfect example, Keystone XL pipeline.

No. Union membership is down because of working people who are stupid enough to not realize being unionized is in their best interests. Every time I hear some dope like you criticize a Democrat and support GOP policies, I cringe.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
No. Union membership is down because of working people who are stupid enough to not realize being unionized is in their best interests. Every time I hear some dope like you criticize a Democrat and support GOP policies, I cringe.
Unionize what? All the jobs went to China, Mexico, and parts unknown.