President Obama!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
In potus' speech about the Oregon shooting he cited Australia as a
place with strict gun controls that work .
So how did a 15 yr old manage to acquire a hand gun and shot up a police station ?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
In potus' speech about the Oregon shooting he cited Australia as a
place with strict gun controls that work .
So how did a 15 yr old manage to acquire a hand gun and shot up a police station ?
I found the answer ;
A common misconception is that firearms are illegal in Australia and
that no individual may possess them. Although it is true that Australia
has restrictive firearms laws, rifles and shotguns (both of which
include semi-automatics), as well as handguns, are all legal within a
narrow set of criteria.

As of 2015 about 815,000 people had a gun license in Australia and
there was around 3.5 to 5.5 million Registered Firearms in Australia.
Most people own and use firearms for purposes such as hunting, controlling feral animals, collecting, security work, and target shooting.

Coalminer2005

The five worst mass killings, where a firearm was used, have a common thread.

Hint #1: They didn’t belong to the NRA.
Hint #2: They don’t fit the stereotype of the “red-neck” gun owner.
Hint #3: They are / were progressive liberal Democrats

1-Ft Hood:
Registered ""DEMOCRAT""/ Muslim.

2-Columbine:
Too young to vote; both families were registered ""DEMOCRATS"" & progressive liberals.

3-Virginia Tech:
Wrote hate mail to President Bush & to his staff.

4-Colorado Theater:
Registered ""DEMOCRAT""; staff worker on the Obama campaign; Occupy Wall Street participant; progressive liberal.

5-Connecticut School Shooter: Registered ""DEMOCRAT""; hated Christians.
Lame, sick, lazy usually have one thing in common. They vote democrat.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Every body wants a hand out these days.
Ya those lazy handicapped and sick people really have some gall, it's like they think we're the greatest country in the world and should take care of the people who can't take care of themselves. Bunch of freeloaders.
food-stamps-jesus.jpg

BigJohnnyO

94 million people not working out of a population of 320 million. That explains a lot of our problems.

Yes some are over 65, under 16, or are unable to care for themselves; but even with 30 healthy, able bodied people not working, that's a rate of 10%.

Too many people or just happy with sitting around "collecting a a check"

BrownArmy

That's why I'm working at UPS and paying a lot of taxes because millions on welfare depend on it.

You know that most of your 'tax welfare' goes to corporations and the military, right?

If you don't know that, do some research.

The 'welfare' you're crying about has nothing to do with the Section-8 crowd.

oldngray

nowhere special
One pro-gun mother stepped up to the microphone and cited President Barack Obama as the best example of “how to stay alive.” Anti-gun advocates likely didn’t enjoy her speech.

“I want to look to the example of someone who, I think, does the best job of staying safe on a day to day basis,” Scarlett Clay, who is a mother and a UT staff member, said. “I’m speaking of our very esteemed President Barack Obama.”

“How does he do it?” she continued. “He wears, of course a bulletproof vest; he drives a Cadillac with military-grade 8-inch doors on the side, and he has armed guards with him at all times — those are armed guards. So does his lovely wife, Michelle…as do Malia and Sasha
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...um-and-uses-obama-to-make-very-pro-gun-point/