President Obama!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

MYfuRtK.jpg

Dennis Miller is the best you can do?? He hasn't been relevant since.......hell, I can't remember the last time he was relevant...

moreluck

golden ticket member
Dennis Miller is the best you can do?? He hasn't been relevant since.......hell, I can't remember the last time he was relevant...
I think Dennis Miller makes great political comedic commentary......his vocabulary is outstanding......sometimes requiring a dictionary after listening to one of his monologues.
I've seen him live and he puts on a great show.
You can't remember ???? It's starting!!

Also, it's the words, not who said them that is the point of the post!!
A president who is only mean & nasty to the citizens is the point....not who said it.

Anthonysg0113

You know that most of your 'tax welfare' goes to corporations and the military, right?

If you don't know that, do some research.

The 'welfare' you're crying about has nothing to do with the Section-8 crowd.
Hardly crying about anything. I have a son and son-in-law in the military. We will always have a section 8 crowd.

BrownArmy

That's why I'm working at UPS and paying a lot of taxes because millions on welfare depend on it.

Hardly crying about anything. I have a son and son-in-law in the military. We will always have a section 8 crowd.

You're implying that your taxes are high because 'millions on welfare' depend on your money.

I'm saying that the portion of your taxes that pay for citizens 'on welfare' is slim at best...but more importantly, even that cost translates to a subsidy for corporations.

You pay high taxes because corporations and the government have levied the burden of many costs upon your shoulders, not because there are poor people on welfare.

You've been successfully distracted, sir.

We don't have a supply problem in this country, we have a distribution problem.

The monied interests in this country don't need to rig the laws, they simply make the laws.

If you're concerned about welfare, you should turn your attention to the corporate section-8 crowd.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Lame, sick, lazy usually have one thing in common. They vote democrat.

Right. The GOP retards in Oregon had to have a proclamation in the 2 counties surrounding Umpqua CC saying that they welcomed President Obama to Roseburg even though they disagreed with him politically.

Useless crap from moronic GOP leadership trying to score political points off of a tragedy.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Father of UCC shooting victim said he was blocked from event with Pres. Obama

One family member of a victim of the Umpqua Community College shooting said he was turned away from meeting with President Obama Friday.

James Cooper was the father of 18-year-old Quinn Cooper, who died in last week’s shooting.

James has been divorced from Quinn’s mother since 2007, but said he stayed in touch with his son.

James said local law enforcement included him in other briefings and events involving the victims' families.

However, James said the Secret Service and FBI kept him out of Roseburg High School Friday when President Obama went to comfort the families.

"I cannot believe the president of … the whole United States has denied a grieving father the right to see what’s going on and the right to see,” James told Fox 12. “All I hear is gun control, gun control… hell with gun control, that's not the issue. The issue is we are grieving, we are hurting and he won't see me, that's wrong."

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Father of UCC shooting victim said he was blocked from event with Pres. Obama

One family member of a victim of the Umpqua Community College shooting said he was turned away from meeting with President Obama Friday.

James Cooper was the father of 18-year-old Quinn Cooper, who died in last week’s shooting.

James has been divorced from Quinn’s mother since 2007, but said he stayed in touch with his son.

James said local law enforcement included him in other briefings and events involving the victims' families.

However, James said the Secret Service and FBI kept him out of Roseburg High School Friday when President Obama went to comfort the families.

"I cannot believe the president of … the whole United States has denied a grieving father the right to see what’s going on and the right to see,” James told Fox 12. “All I hear is gun control, gun control… hell with gun control, that's not the issue. The issue is we are grieving, we are hurting and he won't see me, that's wrong."
Should have asked Mr. Cooper if he had any more children they wished to volunteer to be sacrificed at the altar of gun violence....Surely somewhere, somebody is doing a study on why owning a gun makes some people so damned stupid.Clinging to guns & bibles, as (correctly) predicted by Obama many years ago........

chev

Nightcrawler
Should have asked Mr. Cooper if he had any more children they wished to volunteer to be sacrificed at the altar of gun violence....Surely somewhere, somebody is doing a study on why owning a gun makes some people so damned stupid.Clinging to guns & bibles, as (correctly) predicted by Obama many years ago........
Guns kill people just like spoons make them fat. Ban all spoons.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Guns kill people just like spoons make them fat. Ban all spoons.
Like I've always said - for gun nut to be brought back to reality they have to lose someone close to them to the ridiculous level of gun violence in this country. This is the only time types like these will listen - when the problem walks onto their porch & kicks their door in.

chev

Nightcrawler
Like I've always said - for gun nut to be brought back to reality they have to lose someone close to them to the ridiculous level of gun violence in this country. This is the only time types like these will listen - when the problem walks onto their porch & kicks their door in.
Banning guns will work as well as the war on drugs and prohibition. All you do is remove the law abiding citizens from the equation. It's not going to stop that criminal from obtaining weapons illegally like they do now. The only difference is it takes guns from people that could possibly protect themselves. I'd feel the same way if I lost a family member to a gun, knife,car, etc: People are killed by other people in cars every day and I hear no one crying for the ban of those.
It blows my mind that lib nuts can cry for gay rights and the rights for women to choose to KILL their babies but it's ok to take away another man's right to bear arms. Keep giving up freedoms to a tyrannical government.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It blows my mind that lib nuts can cry for gay rights and the rights for women to choose to KILL their babies but it's ok to take away another man's right to bear arms. Keep giving up freedoms to a tyrannical government.
I agree.
But it also blows my mind that conservative nuts can cry for gun rights but think that it's ok to take away another man's right to marry who they choose, or do what they want with their own bodies, or how they cry for the unborn but not for the living.

Plenty of hypocrisy on both sides if you ask me. It was there before Obama and will be there after he's back to peddling his books.

BigJohnnyO

I pointed out the same thing when I ran for Congress as a libertarian in 2012.

Liberal Democrats are also guilty of the same hypocrisy. Claiming they are "pro choice," except when it comes to your schools, your doctor or defending your home.

bacha29

The gun nuts will continue to behave in their current fashion . Criticizing the Democrats while driving downtown to sign up for Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, Chips heating assistance , food stamps. reduced school lunches, whatever Democratic sponsered entitlement program they can get their hands on because they'll starve to death without it. Gun control ? No way, as long as it's someone else's kid who gets his head blown off