President Obama!

moreluck

golden ticket member
"When politicians insult Muslims it makes it harder to achieve our goals."

Did anyone else see that as being taken two ways ?? !! To me it's like a Freudian slip.

moreluck

golden ticket member
RZ2fpX3.jpg

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Breitbarts claim in number one:

"obama has DOUBLED the national debt"...

Really?? So, according to breitbart, the national debt is 22 trillion dollars? Cause that would be Double.

But then, they claim that in his first year, Obama overspent, but what they DONT say is the truth. IN Obama's first year in office, that entire year is the last year of the BUSH administrations budget. Obama didnt get control over the government spending until the next fiscal year which started in 2010

WHY DO YOU READ THIS CRAP? USE YOUR BRAIN. RESEARCH THEIR RESEARCH.

Every one of the 10 claims are pure B.S. , but they capture your ears and pin them back.

Check out this claim...

"food stamps and welfare caused the financial crisis"

Really? Then they use this explanation for that reasoning.

"metaphorically speaking"

BAHAHAHAHAH.....

How stupid is that? Why do you hook yourself to that wagon?

I dont understand what prevents you from using your OWN minds. Why you and morelock continue to rely on unreliable sources of information is beyond imagination.

TOS.

newfie

Really?? So, according to breitbart, the national debt is 22 trillion dollars? Cause that would be Double.

But then, they claim that in his first year, Obama overspent, but what they DONT say is the truth. IN Obama's first year in office, that entire year is the last year of the BUSH administrations budget. Obama didnt get control over the government spending until the next fiscal year which started in 2010

Every one of the 10 claims are pure B.S. , but they capture your ears and pin them back.

Check out this claim...

BAHAHAHAHAH.....

I dont understand what prevents you from using your OWN minds. Why you and morelock continue to rely on unreliable sources of information is beyond imagination.

TOS.

so did Obama use a condom when he screwed the pooch?

Holydriver

I was sure he was complimenting the folks in the Midwest..:)
nah, leftists dont even compliment themselves. even if they like each other, one still has to have something to look down on the other. you went to (insert state university)? oh, how quaint, i went to yale! stuff like that. they are the worst kind of people

Holydriver

This must rank as of the the stupidest questions of all time.

President Obama was asked on Friday — and he actually answered — how he would put pants on his dogs.

And Obama, who has two dogs of his own, Bo and Sunny, answered saying that he’d choose to dress the animals in pants covering just their hind legs.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/01/15/obama-weighs-in-on-how-dogs-should-wear-pants/
yet, when asked how he will handle presidential issues around the globe he remains mum

newfie

Check out this claim...

BAHAHAHAHAH.....

TOS.
You are right Obama did tell a lot of lies