President Obama!

10 point

You won't hear an argument from me on that unlike your republican comrades on this forum.
It all sucks the same. The difference is the presumption that Japan could take the US on and win or even survive American resolve back then.
Today, the Russian jets take a leak on our ships as they taunt and mock the loser in the White House.
Let's apologize to them too for being in they're way.

MAKAVELI

It all sucks the same. The difference is the presumption that Japan could take the US on and win or even survive American resolve back then.
Today, the Russian jets take a leak on our ships as they taunt and mock the loser in the White House.
Let's apologize to them too for being in they're way.
Yes let's start a war with the second strongest military in the world over some :censored2: pilots flybys. Real smart.;)

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Was Hiroshima Necessary?

It's a long read, but here it is.

(And the answer is, no, the atomic bombs didn't cause Japan to surrender).

..."The fact is that as far as the Japanese militarists were concerned, the atomic bomb was just another weapon. The two atomic bombs at Hiroshima and Nagasaki were icing on the cake, and did not do as much damage as the firebombings of Japanese cities. The B-29 firebombing campaign had brought the destruction of 3,100,000 homes, leaving 15 million people homeless, and killing about a million of them. It was the ruthless firebombing, and Hirohito's realization that if necessary the Allies would completely destroy Japan and kill every Japanese to achieve "unconditional surrender" that persuaded him to the decision to end the war. The atomic bomb is indeed a fearsome weapon, but it was not the cause of Japan's surrender, even though the myth persists even to this day."
Have I not been telling you for days that the atomic bombs did not get the Japanese to surrender?

We dropped 2 on their cities, and no surrender.

What go them to surrender was our overwhelming air superiority, and us amassing troops for an invasion and the Soviet Union declaring War on Japan and then invading the northern Japanese islands.

They finally realized that even if they fought to the last Japanese man, woman and child, they would still lose.

Now tell the rest of the Troll Patrol they were wrong, and I was right.

They should be used to that by now.

realbrown1

Yes let's start a war with the second strongest military in the world over some :censored2: pilots flybys. Real smart.;)
It would be.

They may be the 2nd largest, but we are stronger than the 2nd through 10th strongest militaries in the world combined.

Shoot them down next time, they have already been warned.

BrownArmy

Have I not been telling you for days that the atomic bombs did not get the Japanese to surrender?

We dropped 2 on their cities, and no surrender.

What go them to surrender was our overwhelming air superiority, and us amassing troops for an invasion and the Soviet Union declaring War on Japan and then invading the northern Japanese islands.

They finally realized that even if they fought to the last Japanese man, woman and child, they would still lose.

Now tell the rest of the Troll Patrol they were wrong, and I was right.

They should be used to that by now.

We're trying to explain to you that, in fact, the Japanese were all but ready to surrender, and the A-bombs were superfluous.

Why can't you understand that?

It's amusing, we're actually in agreement, but you'll never see that.

Tell me again how the bombs were necessary.

Oh, wait, it wasn't the bombs that caused surrender?

Lulz.

Guy, you're all over the map.

Troll Patrol indeed, you're the captain.

newfie

you shoot a plane down flying at your ship . plain and simple . You start wars by being weak not by acting strong.

WWII started because no one challenged Hitler when he started violating the peace accords and building up his war machine. Not because someone shot a plane down.

newfie

That would have been embarrassing.

Obama likes being embarrassed. He flew into Vietnam. big deal right? First President to fly to Vietnam. Guess who met him on the tarmac? Head of Vietnam? nope.

hell Obama was lucky if the head janitor shows up. Something that simple is negotiated before you agree to go.
if it was me I would have fueled the plane up and left.

Obama likes being embarrassed. He flew into Vietnam. big deal right? First President to fly to Vietnam. Guess who met him on the tarmac? Head of Vietnam? nope.

hell Obama was lucky if the head janitor shows up. Something that simple is negotiated before you agree to go.
if it was me I would have fueled the plane up and left.
Just like Cuba. That was embarrassing.

newfie

Maybe these third world countries are smarter than us? They don't want his BS .

Its sad . you don't get off that plane if the head guy does not show up. Plain and simple. The president of the US is there bringing all types of economic opportunity that will help your people prosper and you don't show up and greet him. Obama has been an embarrassment on all fronts with his foreign policy.

Its sad . you don't get off that plane if the head guy does not show up. Plain and simple. The president of the US is there bringing all types of economic opportunity that will help your people prosper and you don't show up and greet him. Obama has been an embarrassment on all fronts with his foreign policy.
I think he is just trying to visit every country,while still being on the taxpayers dime.

oldngray

nowhere special
When the first family leaves the White House in January at the end of Barack Obama's presidency, they are reportedly moving into a cozy 8,200-square-foot mansion close by. According to Politico, the Obamas will be leasing the property, which is situated in Washington D.C.'s Kalorama neighborhood.

Built in 1928, the home features nine bedrooms, eight-and-a-half bathrooms, a two-car garage and a courtyard that accommodates up to 10 vehicles. It was sold in May 2014 for $5,295,000. Before being sold, the estate was home to former White House Press Secretary Joe Lockheart and his wife, Glamour editor Giovanna Gray

gallery-1464367610-hbz-obama-house1.jpg

http://www.harpersbazaar.com/culture/interiors-entertaining/news/a15832/obama-family-new-house/

realbrown1

We're trying to explain to you that, in fact, the Japanese were all but ready to surrender, and the A-bombs were superfluous.

All but ready to surrender?

They had the military trying to overthrow the Emperor after 2 atomic bombs were dropped and the Soviet invasion of the northern islands.

So I want to know we're you get that ALL BUT READY TO SURRENDER garbage?

Because history says that is not true.