President Obama!

moreluck

golden ticket member
cKzRFsN.gif

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Did you just cry about insults?

its an interesting contract watching news on Munich while Obama tells us the world is safe.

puff puff pass

You want to concern yourself with ONE shooting in Germany while there are literally HUNDREDS of shootings every week in the USA??

Cmon man, even you are not that dumb. I think.

TOS.

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
You want to concern yourself with ONE shooting in Germany while there are literally HUNDREDS of shootings every week in the USA??

TOS.

Doesn't matter, it's Obama's fault. Everything is Obama's fault.

Man, what a convenient mindset to have.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.

TOS.
If liberal Democrats would stop shooting people, maybe we could be concerned about that Germany shooting.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
True.

Every media outlet says $400 million richer.

So does Obama.
Nope. Dude, I get that you only read headlines, but this is not a NEW story. The payment of 400 million in cash was back in January. It's only part of a 1.7 BILLION dollar payment we owe them.

They payed us for planes they never got, and they've been suing us in international court for decades to get their money back with interest. You're so gullible.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Nope. Dude, I get that you only read headlines, but this is not a NEW story. The payment of 400 million in cash was back in January. It's only part of a 1.7 BILLION dollar payment we owe them.

They payed us for planes they never got, and they've been suing us in international court for decades to get their money back with interest. You're so gullible.
We were talking about the $400 million they got in January.

And they didn't pay us, the Shah did.

We didn't owe them a cent.