President Obama!

newfie

Attachments

• upload_2016-8-21_11-41-18.png
    upload_2016-8-21_11-41-18.png
    53.3 KB · Views: 113

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Would Trump the CEO have done the same?
Hillary , the candidate didn't bother.....she took a private jet 20 miles between parties!!!! Carbon Footprint much?

Answer the question!

Would Trump the CEO have done the same?

There is no way that she took a private jet 20 miles between parties.

OK, I stand corrected on that last one:

map_of_cape-cod.jpg

There is no bridge which links the two islands so the choices are ferry or air.

Last edited:

moreluck

golden ticket member
so private jet is the best choice????????????????????????????????????????

there are props, helicopters, boats..........no need for a JET !!!!!!!!!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

it's all about her!!!!

Suppose you were a commuter waiting in line to take the ferry and all of a sudden you saw a motorcade pull up and basically commander the entire ferry for themselves, forcing you to wait for the next one.

Yes, the jet was overkill, but her campaign paid for it, not you, so why are you worried about it?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Suppose you were a commuter waiting in line to take the ferry and all of a sudden you saw a motorcade pull up and basically commander the entire ferry for themselves, forcing you to wait for the next one.

Yes, the jet was overkill, but her campaign paid for it, not you, so why are you worried about it?
Her overspending of other's money would surely spill over into her presidential duties.........if she should get elected. Overkill is not a good presidential quality......ask Chris Stevens!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Her overspending of other's money would surely spill over into her presidential duties.........if she should get elected. Overkill is not a good presidential quality......ask Chris Stevens!

I would if I knew or cared who Chris Stevens was.

When she becomes President she will be subject to the checks and balances of our political system.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I would if I knew or cared who Chris Stevens was.

When she becomes President she will be subject to the checks and balances of our political system.
That's Ambassador Chris Stevens of Benghazi.....maybe you shouldn't play off the porch with the big dogs if you don't know all the players!
Maybe fantasy football is more your speed.