Presidential Candidates other than Obama

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
So do I....

I would love to see Cain vs Obama in 2012. Then I could attend another inauguration ceremony! FOR BARACK!

Peace.
Oh I would so love to see the floor be mopped of Obama 2012 stickers when Cain wins.
He has so much more experience in life, and business than Obama, hes a good man. He has little experience in govt, which is why he doesnt have much of a chance, but he would do our country so much better.

brett636

So do I....

I would love to see Cain vs Obama in 2012. Then I could attend another inauguration ceremony! FOR BARACK!

Peace.

I wouldn't be so sure about that. Just watch how Herman mops the floor with Bill Clinton.

[video=youtube;ptrTa8C_Pl4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptrTa8C_Pl4[/video]

moreluck

golden ticket member
Herman Cain doesn't sound like a 'dummy' to me.
Why do all the Dems think he is.....could they just be afraid?

I actually like the fact that he's not a life long politician.....and he's got a business background.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
As Bill the Cat would say, "Aaaaaccckkkkk!":happy-very:

Wouldn't Bill say "Oooop, Aaaack!?" Actually, Bill would be a better candidate than anything the GOP has right now, including the pizza man (Mr. Cain). Bloom County was my favorite comic strip.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Trump shows how desperate the republicans will dig for a candidate. I am surprised they havent dug up reagan and propped him up on a stick and made him run again.

As many of us said in the begining, Trump was nothing more than a self promoting blowhard without a clue. He bit into the birther issue and that killed him. His latest polls show him trailing all other candidates with 1%.

From hero to zero (you know what im talking about, right baba?) in a flash. Game over.

Peace,

moreluck

golden ticket member
Trump shows how desperate the republicans will dig for a candidate. I am surprised they havent dug up reagan and propped him up on a stick and made him run again.

As many of us said in the begining, Trump was nothing more than a self promoting blowhard without a clue. He bit into the birther issue and that killed him. His latest polls show him trailing all other candidates with 1%.

From hero to zero (you know what im talking about, right baba?) in a flash. Game over.

Peace,
I also said from the get go that he wouldn't run....just like I said Huckabee wouldn't either. Trump is a showman and a money maker and he does well.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
I also said from the get go that he wouldn't run....just like I said Huckabee wouldn't either. Trump is a showman and a money maker and he does well.

A smart businessman who got the left all stirred up....funny to see the hate flowing from the Liberals. Some will die early from all the stress. LMAO!!!:bigsmile2:

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
A smart businessman who got the left all stirred up....funny to see the hate flowing from the Liberals. Some will die early from all the stress. LMAO!!!:bigsmile2:

Trump released a statment saying that he didn't want to leave the private sector, but that he would have beat Obama if he'd stayed in. He's dreaming, and is a major maroon.