Presidential Debates 2016- The DRUMPF meltdown has begun..!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

We had a union meeting this morning. Our BA spoke briefly as to why this election is so important for union members. While he did not endorse her by name, he did say that if Hillary were to win she would nominate two union friendly candidates to fill the current and expected Supreme Court vacancies.

He did formally endorse a local candidate for NYS Assembly.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
If he were to drop out today I feel confident that Paul Ryan or Mike Pence would win.
I doubt it. They hitced up to that jackass for too close and too long. The muck is all over them now. The Senate may be back in play.
I think if a new candidate entered the race, they could clean up. They'd get all the attention, and the millions of voters who are disgusted with the election to this point would vote for them.

I think we all know the Clinton campaign was popping champagne when the video was released and Trump refused to resign. The guy is done, it's over...... he can't win at this point.

All the people who said a third party vote is a wasted vote because the candidate can't win, really have some soul searching to do now that the republican candidate has no chance of winning.

bbsam

Staff member
I think if a new candidate entered the race, they could clean up. They'd get all the attention, and the millions of voters who are disgusted with the election to this point would vote for them.

I think we all know the Clinton campaign was popping champagne when the video was released and Trump refused to resign. The guy is done, it's over...... he can't win at this point.

All the people who said a third party vote is a wasted vote because the candidate can't win, really have some soul searching to do now that the republican candidate has no chance of winning.
There is such a candidate and he's been in the race for months. Gary Johnson still won't win. You'd think republican poobahs would be rallying to his side by now. They aren't.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
There is such a candidate and he's been in the race for months. Gary Johnson still won't win. You'd think republican poobahs would be rallying to his side by now. They aren't.
Oh come on man, you know better. Gary doesn't have the (R).
All the Neocon Republicans have to do at this point is replace Trump, with ANYONE. There won't be time to vet the candidate properly, people who didn't like either but see it as a lesser of two evils will vote for him/her just because it's not Trump or Hillary.

If Trump steps down, he could basically win an unwinnable election for the NeoConservative party because of the timing.

bbsam

Staff member
Oh come on man, you know better. Gary doesn't have the (R).
All the Neocon Republicans have to do at this point is replace Trump, with ANYONE. There won't be time to vet the candidate properly, people who didn't like either but see it as a lesser of two evils will vote for him/her just because it's not Trump or Hillary.

If Trump steps down, he could basically win an unwinnable election for the NeoConservative party because of the timing.
I really don't think so. The neocons are have stood by Trump and his craziness for too long, excused too much. Their endorsements and backing are a sham. Had Ted Cruz held off on his endorsement for just 3 more weeks, they might have had a shot.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I really don't think so. The neocons are have stood by Trump and his craziness for too long, excused too much. Their endorsements and backing are a sham. Had Ted Cruz held off on his endorsement for just 3 more weeks, they might have had a shot.
I think the clinton campaign has been popping champagne and partying hard for a few days now. If Trump is replaced, they're going to have a bad hangover.

Sportello

Ted has already started his new job:

TE9LjBb.png

newfie

Despite the liberals efforts to derail him with an October surprise the ship is still upright and steady.

bringing up something that happened 11 years ago now puts all the old dirty Clinton misdeeds back into play as witnessed by the press conference with the Clinton Rape victims.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Despite the liberals efforts to derail him with an October surprise the ship is still upright and steady.

bringing up something that happened 11 years ago now puts all the old dirty Clinton misdeeds back into play as witnessed by the press conference with the Clinton Rape victims.
There is no limit to your delusion. Props to you.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Ill have to second the "delusion" comment.

This is a clinton "dirty trick?" Trump speaks his mind, tells the truth about his behavior, and somehow, you blame the Clintons for dirty tricks?

That my friend, is a delusion.

TOS.

bbsam

Staff member

"upright and steady"?! holy crap.

newfie

Ill have to second the "delusion" comment.

This is a clinton "dirty trick?" Trump speaks his mind, tells the truth about his behavior, and somehow, you blame the Clintons for dirty tricks?

That my friend, is a delusion.

TOS.

you are now in complete denial inside your plastic bubble.