Presidential hopefuls for 2016

moreluck

golden ticket member
Maybe he'll get out in time to run......

Who doesn’t love a happy ending?

Via WaTi:
Former Rep. Jesse L. Jackson Jr. pleaded guilty to a conspiracy charge involving more than $750,000 in campaign funds at a dramatic Wednesday hearing during which he faced a federal judge in Washington and admitted guilt.

“I am guilty, your honor,” he said, according to a report in the Chicago Tribune.

As part of the plea agreement, Jackson could face a jail sentence of 46 to 57 months, the Tribune reported. But both sides reserved the right to argue for more — or less — jail time, the paper continued. His sentencing hearing is set for this summer.

“I used money I shouldn’t have … for personal reasons,” Jackson said, according to the Tribune. “I acknowledge that.”

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
2016 Republican Ticket:

CARSON/ RUBIO----- stay out of the way -the race cards will be flying!

Dr carson?? why is it that you all fall for every DOPE the GOP puts in front of you?

Dr Carson presents "his" vision of tax reform on the table and you all think he is a genius?

Did you ALL miss the part where he says "We'd have to close all the loop holes first" in order for his magic tax plan to work?

THAT WILL NEVER CLEAR THE GOP CONTROLLED CONGRESS.

Selective hearing and Subjective promotion is about the only thing you guys understand about politics.

Peace

TOS

island1fox

Dr carson?? why is it that you all fall for every DOPE the GOP puts in front of you?

Dr Carson presents "his" vision of tax reform on the table and you all think he is a genius?

Did you ALL miss the part where he says "We'd have to close all the loop holes first" in order for his magic tax plan to work?

THAT WILL NEVER CLEAR THE GOP CONTROLLED CONGRESS.

Selective hearing and Subjective promotion is about the only thing you guys understand about politics.

Peace

TOS

TOS.

Every DOPE they put in front of you ??

Dr Carson is a BRAIN surgeon and noted author. What do you do for a living again ?? Also community organizer to Brain surgeon --not a hard choice.

island1fox

More,

I do not believe Dr Carson's religion is a big deal.

American's are tired of the same old-same old from the Dems as well as the Republicans.

Time is coming for a third party that will be good for ALL Americans not just the Wing nut Right or the TOS looney Left.

People are ready for REAL HOPE AND CHANGE.

As the left try to rip Dr Carson down --the Right will soon follow suit---things like Corporate Welfare, Loopholes for the Rich, able bodied people collecting money for years and not working, generational welfare, not supporting children you bring into the world, unions blocking education reform and the politicians living like Royalty with different health and pension plans will be in the past.

THE TIME AND MOMENT IN HISTORY --IS NOW. Look at the present so called LEADERS ---a JOKE. Debt Ceiling, Sequestration --on and on --Idiots and the Idiots that defend them !!

The middle of the road --SILENT MAJORITY - must rise if the country will survive!!:sick:

moreluck

golden ticket member
IMO, Mormon is more main stream..........no one wanted a Mormon, (So they said)so Adventist stands as much chance as a Scientologist does.

Four years is a long time away.......Maybe Andrew Dice Clay will be runnng by then!!!

There are NO leaders in D.C.........

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Remember when people thought that a catholic could never be elected president? His religion won't matter unless he chooses to make a big deal out of it.

island1fox

IMO, Mormon is more main stream..........no one wanted a Mormon, (So they said)so Adventist stands as much chance as a Scientologist does.

Four years is a long time away.......Maybe Andrew Dice Clay will be runnng by then!!!

There are NO leaders in D.C.........

more,

What Religion is Obama ? We still do not seem to know --yet he was elected twice.

Why is it so important if it is a republican ??

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
TOS.

Every DOPE they put in front of you ??

Dr Carson is a BRAIN surgeon and noted author. What do you do for a living again ?? Also community organizer to Brain surgeon --not a hard choice.

Nobody is talking about his ability on working on brains, are you on the schedule? What I am talking about is his "DOPEY" tax plan that the GOP is trying to use to make him a talking point hero with you people.

His plan is WORTHLESS without the COMPLETE closure of ALL the tax loopholes currently in the tax code. He said it HIMSELF. You give him credit because he voiced this opinion in front of our current president at a prayer breakfast, and somehow that elevates him to presidential material?

I'd call that pretty DOPEY.

Dr Carson's experience with tax reform is about the same as YOURS, and you my friend, couldnt solve the problem either.

But heck, if you want another candidate who hasnt a shot at winning, then by all means, invest your time in promoting Dr Carson and Marco Rubio.

Maybe in another 8 years, you figure out your mistakes.

peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
IMO Obama is a Muslim.......they get all the "passes" nowadays.

He claims to be a Christian, but doesn't go to church. Religion is never an issue until some idiot makes it so..........I never thought I'd be defending a Mormon.....ever. We already have Mormos in the Congress. I guess it only matters when you try for higher positions.

Where was Barack baptized? Just curious.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
IMO Obama is a Muslim.......they get all the "passes" nowadays.

He claims to be a Christian, but doesn't go to church. Religion is never an issue until some idiot makes it so..........I never thought I'd be defending a Mormon.....ever. We already have Mormos in the Congress. I guess it only matters when you try for higher positions.

Where was Barack baptized? Just curious.
Hear hear! :wink2: