Pretty kitty?

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I think what Moreluck was trying to say?.............................Darn that's one ugly cat. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

ol'browneye

I have a customer that has an attack cat. Almost everytime I make a delivery, it jumps at me at the glass on the side of the front door. I gave that stop to another driver one day and he said the cat scared the crap out of him. It waits until you are bending over and setting the pkg down and your head is right by the window, then wham! What really gets me is when he does it when it's dark and the porch light isn't on! Today the lady was home and I asked where the crazy attack cat was. She said, "Oh he's right here. I heard him growl at you, that's how I knew you were here!":furry:

Maybe I'll pull a Stugs and get a picture to post on the "How's the View" thread.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I have a customer that has an attack cat. Almost everytime I make a delivery, it jumps at me at the glass on the side of the front door. I gave that stop to another driver one day and he said the cat scared the crap out of him. It waits until you are bending over and setting the pkg down and your head is right by the window, then wham! What really gets me is when he does it when it's dark and the porch light isn't on! Today the lady was home and I asked where the crazy attack cat was. She said, "Oh he's right here. I heard him growl at you, that's how I knew you were here!":furry:

Maybe I'll pull a Stugs and get a picture to post on the "How's the View" thread.
That would be a hilarious Americas Funniest Home Video video.

One of my cats will growl when my dogs start barking. A few weeks ago I was sitting here at the computer and I heard this noise. Took me a few to figure out that my cat was sitting at the french doors watching the neighbors house. I looked out to see what was going on. My neighbor had tree trimmers there trimming her Mulberry's. My cat was growling at them. I LMAO!

sealbasher

Imagine waking up and this cat was staring at you from 1 foot away..yikes!

Imagine 2 and 1 is 30 lbs,its happened but more like 6 inchs lol
Tequila3.jpg