Previous egress example: Someone needs to change or be fired!

Integrity

Binge Poster
To the OP, perhaps you should let management worry about disciplining workers. Do you care if your teamster brothers work safe or not? Maybe you should read the posts about safety committee members helping management writing other workers up. A possible solution to this would be to report this concern to the safety committee and if the committee is unable to resolve this concern then a grievance would be in order.
Sincerely,
I

Integrity

Binge Poster
OMG Did you ever get out as a kid yes and enjoy life ???? I absolutely insist on enjoying life! Did you marry the first girl you ever kissed ?? No. wake up John Boy and get off of Walton's Mountain !! My name is not John Boy and I do not reside on Walton's Mountain.
Sincerely,
I

blkmamba

Jackburton,

Thank You for your appreciation and attention to my posts.

If you haven't noticed I choose not to share very much of what I do or don't do during my employment at UPS.

That is my right and I choose to exercise this right.

I believe it is so much more important when talking about issues to focus on the principles within the topic and not the personalities involved.

Principles above personalities.

Sincerely,
I

So why don't you actually bring this up with your management team or safety committee? I see know value of this discussion if no real outcome will come of it. I also disagree with discipline when we as management have for the most part failed to communicate the value of safety to the employee. Why should they care if we do not. As far as I see it the attitude towards safety must change, disciplining an employee will only lead to them being safe when they have to, rather than choosing to work safe.

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
Sincerely,
I

Do I care if other Teamsters work safe? Sure, but it's their responsibility to do so. I control ME, no one else. In general, the unsafe workers are the ones who run their asses off, speed down the roads and skip meal periods. Nothing you say to these clowns makes any difference. I have no interest in informing any safety committee about these workers, because they know. And I'm not filing a grievance against another Teamster. I'm not sure what sort of Teamster you are to think you would do so.

Integrity

Binge Poster
So why don't you actually bring this up with your management team or safety committee? I don't bring this up to management or the safety committee because currently I am uncomfortable with these 2 methods of voicing concerns. I see know value of this discussion if no real outcome will come of it. Sometimes just talking is good. I also disagree with discipline when we as management have for the most part failed to communicate the value of safety to the employee. How have you failed to communicate the value of safety to the employee? Why? Why should they care if we do not. You do not care about safety? As far as I see it the attitude towards safety must change, disciplining an employee will only lead to them being safe when they have to, rather than choosing to work safe. Generally speaking management employees only enforce safety when they are being audited so that they can perpetuate the illusion employees follow safety training which generally speaking is far from true.
Sincerely,
I