previous hire\rehire

LaUpser

I previously work at my center for 3 years left for right under 1 yr then came back. Can anyone tell me if my seniority stayed or started over, reason I'm asking is because I asked my sup today what was my hire/seniority date and on the cpu when pulled up it showed my orignal date from the first time I was hired, but on the paper that's in the office it's showing my current hire date. reason I'm asking is if jv v cut hiccups 44 that's true of my original date staying I'm number 2 from going ft. but if it's current date I'm like 5-6 .

Sent using BrownCafe App

Cementups

Box Monkey
If you quit and come back you forfeit your seniority. So your seniority would be based on your most recent hire date.
Good luck!

LaUpser

If you quit and come back you forfeit your seniority. So your seniority would be based on your most recent hire date.
Good luck!
and that's what I was told when I came back but I'm just trying to figure out why I have two different dates

Sent using BrownCafe App

SmithBarney

They may use the two dates for retirement purposes, since you probably retained your employee number and have "earned" years for pension/retirement

LaUpser

Since returning I have be here 4 years. This past peak was my offical first time delivering after cover drving school. right now there are bid list up for full time and pt.drivers I signed both. right now ups is my pt job working local sort.. Also I have a fulltime from 7-330. reason I'm asking because right now it seems like I have hit the wall on advancement at both. they also have done the 6:1 and no telling when the next round is lol

Sent using BrownCafe App