Prime Day coming your way

AKCoverMan

We too were heavier and had late flight so late start. But no abnormal amount of Amazon noticeable.

We ran out of drivers and had two routes covered by know-nothing utility drivers with on cars riding along to help them.

After reading the Amazon press release I expect to see more impact on Monday than we noticed on Friday. If all these orders were placed Wednesday do we really think they got the majority of those orders picked, packed, and in a trailer by pull time? I bet a lot of it got shipped Thursday which puts it in on Monday.

Monday should be a profitable day.

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
We too were heavier and had late flight so late start. But no abnormal amount of Amazon noticeable.

We ran out of drivers and had two routes covered by know-nothing utility drivers with on cars riding along to help them.

After reading the Amazon press release I expect to see more impact on Monday than we noticed on Friday. If all these orders were placed Wednesday do we really think they got the majority of those orders picked, packed, and in a trailer by pull time? I bet a lot of it got shipped Thursday which puts it in on Monday.

Monday should be a profitable day.

FYI to drivers: Watch out for the thin Amazon pkg. that contains a comp. gift card for the customer. Amazon used the same tracking # as 1 of the other packages; Caused me some grief on Friday. sumbeeches

Customers don't know it is being shipped.

AKCoverMan

Also I believe Nordstrom started their big annual Anniverery sale on Friday. The oil wives here like them some Nordstrom lovin and this sale always seems to pump up the resis.

Plus they seem to always ship every item one to a box often each from a different nordstrom store. Nice light boxes that sit neatly on the shelves!