Prime Now= Theat to our industry

km3

The PRIME membership is $99/year

Used to be $70/yr. Much better deal back then. $99 is too much for someone like me, who only orders something once every 3 months or so.

movie/tv streaming(like Netflix)

Not like Netflix. Netflix charges a flat rate (which has, admittedly, been subject to fluctuations lately), but flat nonetheless. In contrast, I have had a difficult time finding anything worth watching on Amazon's streaming service that didn't require an additional charge to my card.

music streaming (like spotify)

I never cared for music streaming. I'd rather have .mp3s or CDs. Amazon is good for that, but you don't need prime to buy .mp3s from Amazon.

and groceries same day

In select cities. Sure as heck not where I am.

And amazing customer service.

Sometimes.

Yes Prime membership includes Prime Now, Prime Video, Prime music, Amazon tv, Prime shipping, and much much more.

Dude, what are you, an Amazon sales rep? Go sell Prime somewhere else.

Loyal Teamster

Attachments

• IMG_20160510_130609.png
    IMG_20160510_130609.png
    384.3 KB · Views: 102

Star B

White Lightening
Exactly. So fedex can get away with paying :censored2: labor which means they can offer their services at a cheaper rate.
Oh, so by protected by the RLA, you mean that we're more competitive because we're an airline that happens to have delivery vehicles, vs UPS that's a trucking company that happens to own an airframe?

Trust me, I'd rather be unionized and have ground absorbed into Express, unifying the delivery brand.... but that's too expensive for our overlord Smith.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Oh, so by protected by the RLA, you mean that we're more competitive because we're an airline that happens to have delivery vehicles, vs UPS that's a trucking company that happens to own an airframe?

Trust me, I'd rather be unionized and have ground absorbed into Express, unifying the delivery brand.... but that's too expensive for our overlord Smith.
And smith sells that BS like it's true.

It's just another way he scams and doesn't pay taxes either

Foamer Pyle

Cheaper? Yes. Faster? No way.
By the way thanks for supporting our business. I always select UPS when the option is given. I feel by doing so I am investing in my own future.
I always select UPS as well. If i don't see the option on the web site I will call and ask for it. If they don't offer UPS, then I don't purchase from their site.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Hey guys, I've been using Amazon Prime Now(San Diego) for th last few weeks and it's Amazing. I order groceries or other items online and get it delivered within a couple hours. My coworkers are saying this is the Beginning of the End for us in logistics as Amazon will eventually take over the logistics industry.
Should we be concerned?

Thanks,
Loyal Teamster

Loyal Teamster when it is self-serving...
Otherwise, just another "what's in it for me" person.