Principal: 'At least he's not George W. Bush'...

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Baba gounj, Apr 23, 2010.

1. Baba gounj

Baba gounj pensioner

http://www.11alive.com/news/news_story.aspx?storyid=143138&catid=40
    Posted By - Jaye Watson

Last Updated On: 4/23/2010 9:33:50 AM
    [​IMG]
    HENRY COUNTY, GA -- Out of jail and doing community service, Clifford "T.I." Harris made a trip to Woodland Middle School in Henry County on March 5, an unwanted surprise for one family.
    Tom Myers was surprised when his daughter came home and told him that T.I. had been the speaker at the assembly on anti bullying. Myers told 11Alive News that had he known T.I. was speaking, he would not have allowed his daughter to attend. So he wrote an e-mail to Woodland's principal, Dr. Terry Oatts.
    "The first e-mail I sent to him was to ask that from now on we have some kind of parental input whether or not a speaker is appropriate. If I don't want my child to be there, just give me the right to opt them out," Myers said.
    Myers also wrote in the e-mail, "How about next time, let him mow the grass or pick up the trash around the school grounds? If the kids see that they might understand that what he did was wrong."
    In e-mails obtained by 11Alive News, Oatts replied in his e-mail, "I thought about asking a guy who snorted cocaine and got arrested for DUI when he was 30 to come and speak to our kids, but President George W. Bush was not available."

2. PMSair

PMSair Member

Too Funny!

3. The Other Side

The Other Side Well-Known Troll Troll

Whats wrong with this? The guy is acurate and pretty funny!

Peace.

4. scratch

scratch Least Best Moderator Staff Member

Last edited: Apr 23, 2010
  5. ups1990

ups1990 Well-Known Member

Scratch, this rapper fits the role of a "good rapper". TI has "street cred", he's been locked up.

6. Baba gounj

Baba gounj pensioner

I only started this thread for the "Blame Bush" posters.
    They really needed a place to voice their displeasure.

7. Lue C Fur

Lue C Fur Evil member

Give them time....:wink2:

8. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

good rapper is an oxymoron !!