Prison break shatters peace in upstate New York towns By Ray Sanchez, CNN Updated 9:40 PM ET, Tue Ju

moreluck

golden ticket member
BK1RyLB.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
I thought this thread WAS about 2 escaped prisoners from N.Y.........this is exactly where this "nonsense" belongs, in Upstate NY.

upschuck

I can't believe that these guys are still free. They saw them, and they disappeared? With everything at their disposal, they should have been caught already.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I can't believe that these guys are still free. They saw them, and they disappeared? With everything at their disposal, they should have been caught already.

Turns out they may have picked up a couple of guns along the way.

The CO who was placed on administrative leave was question by authorities for 10 hours on Monday. He didn't know anything about the escape nor did he know about the tools hidden in the raw meat or about the favors JM pulled to get the inmates placed in adjacent cells.

upschuck

I believe a citizen saw them and then reported them.
And I'm sure the authorities were there shortly after, with dogs, and infrared technologies, I'm sure.

My conspiracy side of me says that was a set up, and they were never there, and accomplice put it there to throw them off track as to where they are. Don't know if I believe that or not.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

And I'm sure the authorities were there shortly after, with dogs, and infrared technologies, I'm sure.

My conspiracy side of me says that was a set up, and they were never there, and accomplice put it there to throw them off track as to where they are. Don't know if I believe that or not.

One of the owners of the camp stopped by to check the cabin just to make sure. Right after he opened the front door he saw two men running out the back door. On the table was an open jar of peanut butter and an open water bottle, which have since been determined to have been consumed by both men.

As I said earlier it is also believed that the men are now armed.

upschuck

One of the owners of the camp stopped by to check the cabin just to make sure. Right after he opened the front door he saw two men running out the back door. On the table was an open jar of peanut butter and an open water bottle, which have since been determined to have been consumed by both men.

As I said earlier it is also believed that the men are now armed.
As I said earlier, it is also hard to believe that there is not a sniff of them after the sighting.