Prius anyone?

menotyou

bella amicizia

Nimnim

The Nim
There is so much more involved....I don't like bugs. I don't like humidity. I don't like excessive heat.
I don't drink and I can't eat the rich foods of that region. Why on earth would I go there??

I know what I like and I stick to what I like. I'll never try sushi...............................bait is for catching fish, not eating. Why should I waste a minute where I know I won't be comfortable??

True that.......but there is all kinds of "sushi".....wash it down with a few Kirin Ichiban beers.....try a California roll.

Thanks for your suggestion BUT.......I don't drink beer or hard stuff!!!

You don't need beer or hard stuff. As far as the sushi there's some very good things out there. Not so much sushi but a place I like to go to offered udon soup. It's fantastic thing to try as well. There's also some lovely sushi that is cooked as well. I've tried a nice sweet potato tempura roll. Lightly fried sweet potato encased in a roll of seaweed and rice.

texan

I look great in leather. :winks:
FINALWomens20motorcycle20jackets.png

W

want to retire

Thanks for your suggestion BUT.......I don't drink beer or hard stuff!!!

Ok, lavender tea then. Come to Fort Worth and we'll fill ya full of shrimp boil, Mexican food, sushi and the best steak you'll ever eat....beer and tequila optional.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Please people, you have to know that there are people out there (me) who can't stand the taste or texture of anything fish!!

When I eat something, I don't want to have to wash it down.....that's for pill taking.

Something you eat should be savored and left in the mouth long enough for the tongue and it's sensors to pick up all the basics.....salty, sweet, tart, whatever it might be.

I don't do fish......except shellfish like shrimp & lobster.

W

want to retire

Please people, you have to know that there are people out there (me) who can't stand the taste or texture of anything fish!!

When I eat something, I don't want to have to wash it down.....that's for pill taking.

Something you eat should be savored and left in the mouth long enough for the tongue and it's sensors to pick up all the basics.....salty, sweet, tart, whatever it might be.

I don't do fish......except shellfish like shrimp & lobster.

In Texas we "wash" everything down.......OK. Offer stands.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
wtr -

Whatever it is your daughter is driving back and forth from school will all be worth it when she walks across the stage, and the Dean hands her the diploma.
AJ

New car time for my daughter. I think it will be a Prius. My main interest is mpg(real world) and reliability. It will be a hybrid, level 2.....nothing real fancy. Anyone?
I'd get her a truck. She will be as safe as can be in it and guys might stay away from her because she will give the perception of a woman who can kick asses.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
A truck such a a ford ranger or s10, w/4 wheel if the climate needs it will give you all better piece of mind. My s10 got about 20mph, and I was driving rt 80. It also allows for fewer people in it, a blessing, and I just never liked anything front wheel drive. Especially in a spin. Only time I ever lost control was with front wheel drive. Great in the snow as far as getting around, didnt like the spin part, never figured a way to get it back.
Its just my opinion. good luck Dad
Plus I got hit at 50 mph in my gmc pick up, in a small car I would been toast. Im still driving the GMC, even after ins totalled it. 297000, and Im driving it tomorrow too.

A

anonymous6

New car time for my daughter. I think it will be a Prius. My main interest is mpg(real world) and reliability. It will be a hybrid, level 2.....nothing real fancy. Anyone?

subaru about 5 years old. very safe and good mpg. take the money you save and invest it. the car will pay for itself.

rod

Retired 22 years
About the only thing I can vouch for in this whole thread is-----Harleys aren't cheap. To buy, maintain or customize. Oh- and I would rather see my daughter in an episode of COPS as compared to seeing her on Girls Gone Wild.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid

I bought a new 2012 Prius level 2 this last August. Ive only put about 3500 miles on it so far, but I like it a lot. I was getting just shy of 50 MPG (accurately measured at the pump) when I first bought it, MPG's have dropped to 43-44 MPG now that the weather is colder and I am using the heater and accessories more. The MPG gauge on the dash is about 2 or 3 MPG too optimistic. The stereo rocks, and I love the Bluetooth feature. Its a tad gutless on long steep hills, but that it the price you pay for good mileage. On the flat freeway or around town it has plenty of power. The Prius is very highly rated as far as long term reliability goes, Ive had no problems with mine in the 3 1/2 months that I have had it.

DS

Fenderbender
I drive 350 miles a week getting to and from work in my 2011 civic.
It costs $50 in gas.I question the hybrids quality.Toyota makes good cars though.
My wife loves her Yaris.