Pro/cons of management.

Neutral

What about other non management jobs, like a sales guy or an account executive?What are those jobs like hoaxster? I thought about them after driving as well.Do account execs and sales jobs have the same grueling hours?
I am considering a Sales Account Executive position and wonder if anyone can tell me what the challenger test and the panel interview is like. Also what are the differences with benefits from being a preloader vs Sales Account Executive? How different is the health insurance?

Neutral

AE you need a marketing degree.
I have the degree and am being moved through the process. Supposed to take the test online then have a panel interview. The turnover rate seems to be high though. I always weigh all pros and cons before accepting anything and just wanted to know more.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I am a casual and i was told to think about a job in management. I have a college degree which is why i am assuming they are offering me this position. My question, is it worth it? I mean come Dec26th i won't have any job so my question is do i take this if it is offered just to get into the company. Can management go back to driver position if wanted? What is management pay? How about benefits?

Thank you.

Only reason i shy away is because i heard my center manager degrade my sup one time and i don't know if i can handle that. I might tell my center manager to go @$@ himself but on the other hand maybe i can put up with it so i have a job.

Wait!!

Inde in management?

What happened? You could've been awesome!

Indecisi0n

200.gif

Overpaid Union Thug

I am a casual and i was told to think about a job in management. I have a college degree which is why i am assuming they are offering me this position. My question, is it worth it? I mean come Dec26th i won't have any job so my question is do i take this if it is offered just to get into the company. Can management go back to driver position if wanted? What is management pay? How about benefits?

Thank you.

Only reason i shy away is because i heard my center manager degrade my sup one time and i don't know if i can handle that. I might tell my center manager to go @$@ himself but on the other hand maybe i can put up with it so i have a job.
NO! In management you'll frequently be put in situations where you'll have to choose between doing what's right and looking bad on a report and being a dishonest cheat in looking good on a report. To move up in management (and later retain) you'll have to choose the liar route.

Sent using BrownCafe App

feeder05

You have a degree, give it a shot. When you get to a certain level you can make bank. Some managers get a bonus that is half of their yearly salary…not bad. But you will be working for the man 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Good luck.