Pro/cons of management.

laffter

I tried reading a few of the first posts but it appears as though the children of these people got access to their computers and started hitting random characters on the keyboard. I understand UPS hourly jobs do not really require any sort of higher eduction, and that's fine- but does that mean you grown men have to type like 10-year olds? Next time you post a message, read it out loud to yourself. Pretend you were saying those exact words to the other person. Then, amend your response. Do everyone here a favor...

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I tried reading a few of the first posts but it appears as though the children of these people got access to their computers and started hitting random characters on the keyboard. I understand UPS hourly jobs do not really require any sort of higher eduction, and that's fine- but does that mean you grown men have to type like 10-year olds? Next time you post a message, read it out loud to yourself. Pretend you were saying those exact words to the other person. Then, amend your response. Do everyone here a favor...
First of all, you do realize the first 2 pages of this thread are almost 3 years old? Second.....you don't like it, then simply click on something else.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
images-5.jpeg

Re-Raise

The first 2 pages of this thread are like finding the first edition of a Spiderman comic book or something.

It introduces us to Indecision and the first time he is being indecisive .. which must be where he got his super hero name.

It also tells us what Hoke's job is at UPS... which by the way is nowhere near any packages