problem about the pick off dollar

eplaner

so im a loader and i haven't pass the pickoff test but i can pickoff. i don't always pickoff, i just do it when its needed, last week i picked off on one of the day. so i should get that dollar for that day only right?. my pay is at 9.50 right now so i should get 10.50 an hour for the hour i worked that day. but when i receive the paycheck it dosen't show 10.50 for the hours i worked.
my timesheet has a
"HPO" in front instead of a "LOA" it has happened TWICE
That is payrolls fault or the managements fault
if its payrolls fault why always do that..
first time happened, i told my full time sup and he added extra time for me.

If you have not passed the pick off test for that belt than you are not "skilled" , so, no to the pay difference. Pass the Test and no problems with the hourly rate.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
If you have not passed the pick off test for that belt than you are not "skilled" , so, no to the pay difference. Pass the Test and no problems with the hourly rate.
um, no.

jmo forget the "skilled pay" ...that is mgmt mumbo jumbo. If you aren't skilled you maybe shouldn't be doing a skilled job? which, is the case here.

I would suggest to OP, look into your local supplement for details. Talk with a steward in your work area. Here in NE, if you work a position that pays a higher rate, you are paid that higher rate for all hours worked in the day/night.

The idea is that the FT supervisor coded the OP a loader or whatever generic "unskilled" position that makes his numbers look correct. That is how you are paid. Chances are this is a very basic example of the underlying dishonesty at UPS.