Problem with heat.

moreluck

golden ticket member
fifty-shades-of-grey-magic-mike-summer-seasonal-ecards-someecards.png

HULKAMANIA

The under armour works for you guys? The last time I tried it, it seemed like I sweated more than if I just wore cotton. You guys are talking about the tight fitting shiny material right? I love under armour stuff but since that day I didnt wear it again since.

OptimusPrime

The under armour works for you guys? The last time I tried it, it seemed like I sweated more than if I just wore cotton. You guys are talking about the tight fitting shiny material right? I love under armour stuff but since that day I didnt wear it again since.

Did you buy the right kind? They make different stuff for hot and cold.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Wear those salt rings and BO with pride.

My wife took some pictures of me after a hot day delivering and picking up with the huge salt rings on the UPS brown shirt.
On film of course but I'll have to scan those some day so I can post.
I pretty much sweat like a pig.
I remember when I played in tennis tournaments and the water would squirt out of my shoes.

Cementups

Box Monkey

My biggest advice is to buy the next size up. I wear XL shirts but with the UA tight stuff I wear XXL. so it's not fitting me like a Superman costume. The boxer jocks I wear my regular large size that I wear normal boxers in and they fit fine and help eliminate chafing and jock itch.

The biggest difference isn't the amount of sweat really. I normally wear a regular white t-shirt under my browns but when it gets too humid it just turns into a big soaking wet sweat rag and I feel disgusting with it on. With the UA it just helps breathe a lot better and at least feels a little cooler than some nasty wet tshirt.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I really like the corn starch, but it leaves nasty white sweat rings. Or maybe its just nasty white sweat rings. I never sweated so much, ever. Than Thursday and Friday. Friday we had a bit of cloud cover which helped. Once the sun came out, whewwie.

BoogaBooga

As I have gotten older, I noticed my feet becoming very hot and uncomfortable. I finally figured out
that my feet no longer sweat anymore. Bizarre. I would stop for lunch under a tree, finish eating,
and rub some Gold Bond Foot Powder on my feet. One very hot, humid day, I did just that- but I also
sprinkled some down my bvd's. HOLY TOLEDO! My unit was on fire! I looked around for a garden hose,
But could not find one to put down my shorts! So I cut my lunch short, and started delivering again because
I could not sit still. I am positive I had a record SPORH for the next 45 minutes!

HomeDelivery

LoL, i accidentally did that too... tingling banana & grapes gets you movin' regular dollar store talc works ok for me now.

as for the feet thing; i get heat rash down there & have to change my socks mid day & powder them up so i can last till the end. Then i wipe 'em down & put some ointment.

these days i carry an extra shirt as well as a extra cap; salt rings around the cap & shirt doesn't look good with the customers