Problem With P/T Job App

BrownEvo

I applied to the HorseHeads, NY center and being a previous employee(quit to move), it says "Thank you for your interest in opportunities with UPS, however our records indicate that as a former employee of UPS you are not currently eligible for rehire." Is there any number for HR in this area I can call to fix it?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Did you leave under good terms? It sounds as though you were not given a positive rehire status when you left so there may be more to this story than you are sharing. I don't really know if there is any way to "fix it"--perhaps one of the mgt folks who post here can be more helpful to you--so you may have to continue your job search elsewhere. Good luck.

BrownEvo

I didn't leave on bad terms. I gave them two weeks notice because I told them I was moving to PA. But on the my inquiry section they still have my previous job app there that may be why i'm thinking..

drewed

Shankman
No bud like I said it tends to be an unwritten policy that there arent rehires, are there exceptions? of course but as a general rule of thumb it doesnt happen for whatever reason

Bagel

Twilight Supervisor
You were not given positive rehire status when you left the company. For each person that stops working for whatever reason, there is paperwork filed on whether they are eligible for rehire or not.