Problems with calling in sick.

T

tieguy

In fact you again showed your bias 480. You again jumped into a debate and attacked me. And yet your so critical of others with this same demonstrated behavior.

T

tieguy

"But then the thread usually becomes a continuing argument and gets off the subject."

I'm sorry 480 this is exactly the reason I got on Dannyboy. I didn't realize you were actually supporting my position. Thanks

T

tieguy

Cheryl,
Is the programmer willing to share a blank format of this board? I'm trying to find one I can use on my website. Thanks

W

wkmac

Hey Cheryl,
Wanna get rich? Show this thread to the WWF and all the "SMACKDOWN" going on here. You could intercede as their agent and get a nice %, buy UPS stock with it, the price goes up and we're all happy including the Smackers who are finally getting paid and have an appreciative audience for all the yap!

C

cheryl

wkmac, thanks for the suggestion... I'll give the WWF a call right away

tieguy, there is actually a free version of this board that doesn't include all of the bells and whistles, but functions perfectly well. That version was actually used here for about a year until I finally paid $149 for the "pro" version. I don't have your email address but if you drop me an email I'll send you all the details.

(Message edited by cheryl on January 11, 2003)

P

proups

To All! I found a great "ignore button." Every time you see that familiar blue font, hit "page up", and you can continue reading the posts that pertain to the thread you are reading!

If I get the "blue font" treatment for this suggestion, I'm calling in sick to Cheryl!

(Message edited by proups on January 12, 2003)

B

budman09

just tell them that you have personal buis. to take care of,and that it is personal and don't feel they need to know the details that is why you get six of those.I was told that by my center manager.