Prod Bon ?

BUCN85

I don't know if my original question was ever answered. When does bonus take effect if I just now saw it but have been FT since September?

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I don't know if my original question was ever answered. When does bonus take effect if I just now saw it but have been FT since September?
You should get bonus as soon as you qualify, so if you've been a qualified FT driver since September you should have been getting bonus everytime you've run under since then.

BUCN85

You should get bonus as soon as you qualify, so if you've been a qualified FT driver since September you should have been getting bonus everytime you've run under since then.
Wow. Strange that I was told by on road sup I had to make seniority first (which I assume is a year)

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Congrats. 5 hours of unearned o/t in your check every week would be pretty swell, right? But, you don't work in a bonus center. I do.

In centers like mine, time allowance becomes a game. There are those of us who play by the rules and see no reward. There are others that do the best they can (senior drivers) and get harassed about production. Then, there's the other drivers...

The drivers that figure out the best ways to outsmart the game. The drivers that come in 2-3 hours under, every day. Are they taking lunch? Following the methods? You can bet your sweet asper-cream, they're not.

So in the end, what you have is a game. Some folks play by the rules. Some folks cheat.

The cheaters win everyday. Middle-of-the-road drivers win occasionally. Senior drivers lose everyday.

I don't come to work to play the lottery. I just want to do my best and go home.
nobody's making 2-3 hours of bonus anymore even if they're running all day long maybe back in the old days but not anymore

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Congrats. 5 hours of unearned o/t in your check every week would be pretty swell, right? But, you don't work in a bonus center. I do.

In centers like mine, time allowance becomes a game. There are those of us who play by the rules and see no reward. There are others that do the best they can (senior drivers) and get harassed about production. Then, there's the other drivers...

The drivers that figure out the best ways to outsmart the game. The drivers that come in 2-3 hours under, every day. Are they taking lunch? Following the methods? You can bet your sweet asper-cream, they're not.

So in the end, what you have is a game. Some folks play by the rules. Some folks cheat.

The cheaters win everyday. Middle-of-the-road drivers win occasionally. Senior drivers lose everyday.

I don't come to work to play the lottery. I just want to do my best and go home.
very well said if anyone thinks that a corporation is going to get the little guy affair shake on ang you're totally mi
I'm on vacation this week, but if you want proof, I can get it.

Sent using a Potato
I'm not saying that I don't believe you but do you know what it takes to be able to make 3 hours of bonus especially now at UPS they have to be absolutely killing themselves out there to get that kind of time

Coldworld

60 months and counting
come on even upstate says that he is it is extremely efficient and he only makes an hour bonus todayso how can you get any better than extremely efficient that's the best that there is

box_beeyotch

come on even upstate says that he is it is extremely efficient and he only makes an hour bonus todayso how can you get any better than extremely efficient that's the best that there is

Being "extremely efficient" does nothing but cost you money. It's also a good way to get hammered with work.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
When I was a cover guy there were routes I was 1-2 hours paid under while taking breaks and others I'd be way over which is why we don't care about their arbitrary unilaterally established numbers or reports.

By The Book

Yes I began FT in sept. But I thought the term gaining seniority was once you have been ft a year.
How long have you been at ups? I keep hearing things that I thought were a given. This is troublesome because obviously you gained seniority as a full timer last year. Read your contract and look out for yourself.