Production Standards with Integrity

Integrity

Binge Poster
To all,

Personal responsibility begins with yourself.

Package Car Drivers who don't do their job the right way are responsible for setting the Unfair Production Standards that are being brought upon all.

Please forgive me if this does not apply to you.

If you are looking out for the best interest of yourself and others by doing your job the right way, then this does not apply.

If you are cutting corners, then you are cheating.

If you are doing more than is reasonable, then you are stealing.

If you are not honoring your union brothers and sisters by honoring the contract, then you are not a person of your word.

If you skip safe work methods, then you are showing you don't care about yourself or anyone who may care about you.

If any or all of the above apply to you, then I ask that you stop this now!

Do a good job! Work hard! Do the job the right way! But be reasonable!!

Stop being unfair to yourself and others!

Stop setting standards for yourself and your coworkers that are impossible to keep.

You can do it. Start tomorrow!

Do your part in setting Production Standards with Integrity and not against him!

Sincerely,
I

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
zzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ,oh sorry i was sleeping,, oh, its more or your nonsense, zzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzz

Integrity

Binge Poster
zzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ,oh sorry i was sleeping,, oh, its more or your nonsense, zzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzz
hellfire,

I am sorry to have waken you from your sound sleep.

Please forgive me!

Since you're awake, would you help me by pointing out specifically what doesn't make sense?

It would be helpful to me and maybe others.

Sincerely,
I

packageguy

Integrity,
I understand what you are saying, but, we have drivers that run, and I do mean run. The supervisors know this. They know he does not do the job right always cutting corners, but they love him. At 5 pm when there is a driver sinking they call him. He DRIVER RELEASE IN AREAS that's not driver release. door open. BUT THAT'S OKAY, He's company pet.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
toonertoo,

Working off the clock is a contract violation that dishonors every union brother and sister by dishonoring the contract.

It is also a violation of UPS Policy.

Yeah, I know and its unreasonable, but it happens and UPS looks the other way.
Sincerely,
I

Integrity

Binge Poster
toonertoo,

This type of violation should be reported to the shop steward.

The shop steward should address this matter with the violator.

Sincerely,
I

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
What if the violator tells you to friend--- off??? What then??

Invite them to join you up the street for a beer in that old abandoned parking lot.
There aren't many, but there are guys like me, that would be willing to go along and "talk" some sense into these Me-sters.

Invite them to join you up the street for a beer in that old abandoned parking lot.
There aren't many, but there are guys like me, that would be willing to go along and "talk" some sense into these Me-sters.

In my building we don't have a problem with drivers working off the clock. After several grievances on the matter management started issuing warning letters to the violators. Whenever it starts up again we raise a big stink and my manager starts cracking heads it's a beautiful thing. What scares me is somebody getting fired over it and then sitting in the hearing and having to defend the me-ster.

tourists24

toonertoo,

Working off the clock is a contract violation that dishonors every union brother and sister by dishonoring the contract.

It is also a violation of UPS Policy.

Sincerely,
I
ask any UPS manager, they will tell you that working off the clock is wrong and is not be permitted

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
What if the violator tells you to friend--- off??? What then??

Then file a grievance on his behalf to force the company to pay him for all hours worked.

Dont focus on whether or not he took his lunch. Focus instead on whether or not he is being properly paid.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
ask any UPS manager, they will tell you that working off the clock is wrong and is not be permitted

" I love you.... I promise I will still respect you in the morning.... no honey, that dress doesnt make your butt look fat....the check is in the mail." Yeah, you betcha.

Seriously. The skipped lunch is the fundamental cornerstone of UPS's entire dispatch plan. Managements MIP bonuses are a direct reflection of how many drivers they are able to screw out of a lunch and a break. The time allowances are geared to maximize the amount of off-the-clock work that can be coerced from the work group. It is a blatant and obvious scam.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Integrity,
I understand what you are saying, but, we have drivers that run, and I do mean run. The supervisors know this. They know he does not do the job right always cutting corners, but they love him. At 5 pm when there is a driver sinking they call him. He DRIVER RELEASE IN AREAS that's not driver release. door open. BUT THAT'S OKAY, He's company pet.
littleboybrown,

Drivers like this should be reported to the shop steward.

Every shop steward should be completely versed and experienced in correcting workers who are disgracing union brothers and sisters by cheating in this manner.

There is no room in a union for members who are going to cheat and bring reproach on the union and it's members in this way.

They have to change, or they have to go!!!!!

The rank and file should unite and rally against these cheaters.

Sincerely,
I

Integrity

Binge Poster
In my building we don't have a problem with drivers working off the clock. After several grievances on the matter management started issuing warning letters to the violators. Whenever it starts up again we raise a big stink and my manager starts cracking heads it's a beautiful thing. What scares me is somebody getting fired over it and then sitting in the hearing and having to defend the me-ster.
anonymous,

I don't mean to be repetitive, but a package car driver working in a management sympathetic, non-union like manner brings disgrace to the membership.

This is a union problem, requiring a union solution.

Report them to the union, everyday if you have to.

Sincerely,
I

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
i would love that kind of talk, im finding it harder and harder to find people to talk to,