Production Standards with Integrity

A

anonymous6

I, I agree with your OP but the reality is this. Things are not gonna get better , only worse because there are only a few of us and lots of them.

The co. is only getting stronger. All big corporations are getting stronger. They will use fear to their advantage and eventually destroy the working man. You can see the writing on the wall. "They" are controlling the economy. They are making it weak on purpose. This is the moment they have been waiting for to destroy the working man. Once they do it, it will be a race to the bottom and the only thing stopping them will be the federally mandated minimum wage. Then they will find a way around that , too.

Once that happens, there will be the 1 % ruling class and the rest of will be slaves. There will be no middle class. After a period of time, if there are still men left in the world, there will be a massive revolution and the rulers will be smashed. Then we will start over again.

I applaud your rant. What we need is a leader. A real leader like Jimmy Sr. A Martin Luther King, A Ghandi , A Thomas Jefferson or Abaham Lincoln. They only come around once in a great while, sometimes not even in a generation.

Maybe I'm being a little overdramatic but that's the way I see things. We are all (even management ) are on a downward slope with nothing stopping it unless a real leader emerges. Good ol Christian values were taken out of the equation a long time ago.

When the time is ripe, I'll be ready with my guns.

idrivethetruck

Slow & steady wins the race.
Maybe I'm being a little overdramatic but that's the way I see things. We are all (even management ) are on a downward slope with nothing stopping it unless a real leader emerges. Good ol Christian values were taken out of the equation a long time ago.
I have to agree with you. When the company went public with the stock, I knew it wasn't a good thing. No longer would there be just a few hands in the pot, from then on it would be hundreds of thousands of hands in the pot and every one of them demanding a big return on their investment. The values Jim Casey established within this company have now been replaced by corporate greed. From an employee standpoint, we have seen the pinnacle and like you said, we are on a downward slope. I've got less than 10 years left before I can retire, I just hope I can make it that long.

One of my biggest fears is that someone will beat you to that. Wasn't it "production standards" that caused folks to "go postal" back in the 80's and 90's?

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Sleeve_meet_Heart,

My interpretation of Article 6 section 1 of the contract allows for the company to require, or attempt to require, the members to sign documents.

A violation occurs if the company attempts to require employees to sign any documents that in any way conflict with the terms of the contract.

It is true that the contract nullifies and voids these type of documents.

Sincerely,
I

That is what I meant, of course, being union and contract minded.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I, I agree with your OP but the reality is this. Things are not gonna get better , only worse because there are only a few of us and lots of them.

The co. is only getting stronger. All big corporations are getting stronger. They will use fear to their advantage and eventually destroy the working man. You can see the writing on the wall. "They" are controlling the economy. They are making it weak on purpose. This is the moment they have been waiting for to destroy the working man. Once they do it, it will be a race to the bottom and the only thing stopping them will be the federally mandated minimum wage. Then they will find a way around that , too.

Once that happens, there will be the 1 % ruling class and the rest of will be slaves. There will be no middle class. After a period of time, if there are still men left in the world, there will be a massive revolution and the rulers will be smashed. Then we will start over again.

I applaud your rant. What we need is a leader. A real leader like Jimmy Sr. A Martin Luther King, A Ghandi , A Thomas Jefferson or Abaham Lincoln. They only come around once in a great while, sometimes not even in a generation.

orangputeh,

I am so sorry that you appear to be discouraged and have little hope for positive change.

Integrity is the leader that you hope for.

If you and every single employee does everything with Integrity and not against him then things are guaranteed to change for the better. It can't be any other way.

If you read the messages from the current CEO and the former one also in the UPS Code Of Business Conduct it is clear as to their allegiance and committment to Integrity.

Real Integrity in action will change anything. False Integrity in words and not action will do nothing but fail.

Every employee should join and work with Integrity and not against him from this moment to the end of your days.

Then you will see change.

Sincerely,
I

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
Limper,

As per your request. Circle up and hands please!

[video=youtube;vo9AH4vG2wA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vo9AH4vG2wA&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

Sincerely,
I
this embarrassing front you put on fools nor convinces anyone... really man

Integrity

Binge Poster
this embarrassing front you put on fools nor convinces anyone... really man
hellfire,

I am sorry that I embarrass you.

Please forgive me.

Do you work and live your life with Integrity or against him?

It is quite common for people to feel shame and embarrassment went confronting harsh truths about themselves.

I hope this is not your source of embarrassment and that you are truly ashamed and embarrassed about me and my contributions to the Brown Cafe.

Sincerely.
I

Coldworld

60 months and counting
anonymous, This type of response would require a formal written report to the Secratery/Treasurer of your local. Sincerely,I
Integrity,isn't there something in the union "code" that says you will treat fellow union members with respect and not fight physically or verbally with them......

orangputeh,I am so sorry that you appear to be discouraged and have little hope for positive change.Integrity is the leader that you hope for.If you and every single employee does everything with Integrity and not against him then things are guaranteed to change for the better. It can't be any other way.If you read the messages from the current CEO and the former one also in the UPS Code Of Business Conduct it is clear as to their allegiance and committment to Integrity.Real Integrity in action will change anything. False Integrity in words and not action will do nothing but fail.Every employee should join and work with Integrity and not against him from this moment to the end of your days. Then you will see change.Sincerely,I
I

No disrespect but have you been sniffing glue?????