"Profile or Die!" by Ted Nugent

Lue C Fur

Evil member

Good article. Uncle Ted says what most of us already know but dont want to say it in public. He is right.

We are waging a war on terror and terrorists - Muslim monsters whose self-avowed "religion" is to wipe out Americans. They say it and they do it every chance they get. They are not inconvenient or rude - they are deadly. We know who they are, how they live and we know what they look like. And they are everywhere.
It is time for America to get tough and intolerant to such clear and present dangers to America and Americans. Profile, act, secure. Feelings be damned. Americans be saved.

bbsam

Staff member
TED FOR PRESIDENT
NUGENT NOT NUANCE

There's your 2012 presidential slogan. I'll be awaiting my consulting fee.:happy-very:

diesel96

Why would anyone care what the author and performer of "Wang Dang Sweet Poontang" thinks about anything unless you caught an itch from the kiddie next door...

I've never understood why people let Ted Nugent - someone who literally pooped in his pants to stay out of Viet Nam - run around pretending to be a great warrior and patriot.

bbsam

Staff member
Why would anyone care what the author and performer of "Wang Dang Sweet Poontang" thinks about anything unless you caught an itch from the kiddie next door...

I've never understood why people let Ted Nugent - someone who literally pooped in his pants to stay out of Viet Nam - run around pretending to be a great warrior and patriot.
Same reason they let Dick Cheney do it. He speaks the right brand of hate.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member

Well why do we care what the Dixie Chicks think? Earl?
Or Michael Moore
Or Samuel Jackson
or
Harry Belafonte
Or Bruce Springsteen
that one hurts I love him
or Sean Penn
or Rosie Odonnell
Or Oprah
Or Geraldo Rivera
I think Ted appeals to us because he says what we believe on the so called right. I dont think he will ever run for office or have a chance to win, but he sure couldnt do a worse job than the one in office now. No one who ran for that matter in 2008 could have done worse.
Its about roots, its about pride in country, respect for our men and women in service, and wanting to keep the Usa the good ole USA.
I will go back to clinging to my guns, and hugging my bible.
And really why take someone in Hollywood seriously, unless of course they make sense. And none of the above mentioned other than Ted, Do.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Well why do we care what the Dixie Chicks think? Earl?
Or Michael Moore
Or Samuel Jackson
or
Harry Belafonte
Or Bruce Springsteen
that one hurts I love him
or Sean Penn
or Rosie Odonnell
Or Oprah
Or Geraldo Rivera
I think Ted appeals to us because he says what we believe on the so called right. I dont think he will ever run for office or have a chance to win, but he sure couldnt do a worse job than the one in office now. No one who ran for that matter in 2008 could have done worse.
Its about roots, its about pride in country, respect for our men and women in service, and wanting to keep the Usa the good ole USA.
I will go back to clinging to my guns, and hugging my bible.
And really why take someone in Hollywood seriously, unless of course they make sense. And none of the above mentioned other than Ted, Do.

Well said!!!:thumbup1:

bigbrownhen

If you actually listen to the core of what Ted Nugent says it makes alot of sense. Listening to him is like a double expresso shot. I can only tolerate shall doses of him, and can say I rarely disagree with him. You might be a bit surprised if you actually read about some of his life experiences. Don't let the persona of a "rock star" fool you, though he does play a mean guitar.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
When I saw the title of this thread I started laughing and thought to myself, 'this is gonna be good'. I wasn't dissappointed. I have not ever disagreed with anything he has had to say. And I still don't...................................:happy-very:

bbsam

Staff member
Is that like "If you disagree with Obama, you are a racist"?
Have I ever, ever suggested anyone here was or is a racist (except mungrin when he called me a ****** of course:happy-very:)? No, I didn't think so. Now, back to the original question. Since I think profiling is stupid and counterproductive, much like torture, does that make me a muslim? A terrorist? The enemy? If so, then in the immortal words of Dick Cheney and Jon Stewart too, "Go **** yourself."